the Son of Great Red

[I do not own any characters from Highschool DxD, this is simply for the enjoyment of the reader]

Dragons, a race of super powerful beings that are nearly extinct. Two dragons have even been at war for centuries, until they were forced to be reincarnated as Sacred Gear. (Y/n) mostly ignored the stories, after all he was the first dragon-human hybrid.

(Y/n) was created from clay, magic, and dragon dna. Born in the Dimensional Gap, raised by a dragon, and trained to fight. Whatever a dragon can do, (y/n) can do. Though for most his life, he spent watching the world from the safety of the Dimensional Gap. Only because his father refuses to let him leave.

(Y/n) has been watching a particular group, the Gremory household. As perverted as the Devil household is, they have one Devil in particular. Issei Hyoudou, the Red Dragon Emperor. It honestly disappointed (y/n) on how perverted the new Red Dragon, but it also made (y/n) want to fight him.

Then again, the only person (y/n) ever fought was his father. So anyone at this point would excite (y/n), even if it was a small dog. But here (y/n) was, sitting on the head of the Dragon god Great Red as they floated through the Dimensional Gap.

Great Red and (y/n) are one of the few beings able to survive in the Dimensional Gap, most others would have been lost forever. (Y/n) sat cross legged on his father's head, a red rubber ball being tossed between each hand. Mostly to cure his boredom, but partially to test his hand eye coordination.

"Father, when can I go to the human world?" (Y/n) asked.

'When you can fully control your power'

"No fair, the Red Dragon Emperor can stay in the human world" (y/n) complained.

'And Draig is trapped within a highschool student,'

"I look like a highschool student," (y/n) said

'That...maybe true but you still do not have full control of your powers'

(Y/n) lets out a sigh, holding his hand out in front of him as it lights up in blue fire. It was true he had a destructive power, but with enough focus (y/n) could control his powers. Due to (y/n) being part dragon his flames usually reacted to his emotions, which he usually had in check.

Yet his father wouldn't let him leave the Dimensional Gap, it honestly pissed (y/n) off. The only thing (y/n) could do was watch the action from the sideline, even when the Hero Faction tried to pull Great Red from the Dimensional Gap.

(Y/n)'s flame dissapeared as he balls his fist. There was several times (y/n) thought he saw humans inside the Gap, but his father told (y/n) that he was just seeing things. But why would(y/n) see a half naked blonde girl floating through the Gap?

Taking a deep breath (y/n) closes his eyes, focusing his power. He had grown to peek through dimensions, in a similar fashion to his Father's Dream Embodiment. (Y/n) wasn't really good with this ability, so he could only use his Dimensional Vision for a few minutes each day.

When (Y/n)'s vision came to, he was seeing some sort of human school room. It was full of humans with little to no magical power, except for a few students. All of them gave off the aura's of devils. They were all females, a redhead, a black haired girl, and two black haired girls with glasses.

(Y/n) knew these girls from watching the Red Dragon Emperor. The red haired girl was Rias Gremory, head of the Gremory household. The black haired girl next to her was Akeno Himejima, a half devil half fallen angel as well as being Rias' Queen. The short haired girl was Son Sitri, The long black haired girl with glasses was Tsubaki Shinra, Sona's Queen.

Why (y/n) was seeing them was beyond him. (Y/n) never had an interest in girls before, unless it was in a fight. He doubted these girls would attack one another with textbooks. But thats when (y/n) spotted something weird, Sona Sitri looked right at him.

Usually no one could see (y/n) while using his Dimensional Vision, yet here she was looking dead at him. With cold, scary, threatening eyes...

But before (y/n) could react his vision went black, usually this would snap (y/n) back to his physical body. But there was a sharp cold pain in (y/n)'s lower back, which is saying something because (y/n) is usually never effected by the cold. (Y/n)'s translucent dimensional body began to solidify, pulling his physical body through dimensions.

And that sharp cold pain, was a sword right through his back. By the time (y/n) could see, he was laying on the ground of a school yard. He was bleeding out, but more importantly he couldn't feel the presence of his father