Chapter 1: Good Girl Gone Bad (Part 1)

Hi!! Well, dedicated naman po ito kay CoookieLover1314. Sana maging ok naman itong chapter na ito. Enjoy!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Denise's POV

Hi guys!! I'm Denise Caja!! 16 years old studying at Saint Rosellia Academy and isa akong nerd sa school. Well, may glasses ako, bookworm, and matalino that's why they call me nerd. Well, if aayusin ko ang sarili ko, mas maganda ako sa most popular girl in school. Si mom and dad Filipino pero I was born in US and I moved here in the Philippines with my elder brother when I was 6. Hindi ako masyado nagsasalita ng straight Tagalog. I'm not that great in speaking in Tagalog. I'm with Anna right now in my mom's car and I was playing Minion Rush while Anna was asking me why the school is tolerating bad attitude.

"Anna if you would please!! I'm sick of hearing your complaints!! Kuya, are we at Dana's place na ba?" I asked kuya Julian, my elder brother.

"Almost Denise"

"Alright. Kuya Julian, can I go to the mall later? I'll buy you 'Just Dance 4'."

"Sino kasama mo? or may meeting ka with one of your friends? If wala pasabay ka kay Reign. OK?"

"Who's Reign Kuya??" Tanong ko

"Oh I forgot to tell you na Reign is my fiance. She's nice and pretty naman pero medyo maarte." Reign. hmmmmmmmm. Nice naman ng name niya

"Is she your fixed bride-to-be, Kuya?"

"Yes but I also know her personally before mom introduced her as my fiance. Oh! Hi Venice! nice seeing you!"

"Hi din Kuya Julian! nag day off driver niyo?"

"Hindi. I wanted to see my sister's school and if she's fine with the bullying thingy kasi di nga pwede makita ang real appearance niya like I told you."

"Ahh ok."

And after that, the whole car was silent on the way to Lexie's place. Along the way, may biglang dumating na kotse na super fast ang takbo. Parating sa amin.

"AHHHHHHHH! KUYA HIT THE BRAKES!!!" I panicked

~SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!~

"Kuya, *wheeze* help *wheeze* I need lemon *wheeze* *wheeze*" Sh*t!! unti-unti nagiging black paningin ko. I couldn't hear anything else. Kuya removed my seatbelt and he got me out of the car. I still have my conciousness. Then, I felt soft, small hands open my mouth. Once I tasted the sour taste of lemon in my mouth, my hearing and eyesight is slowly coming back to normal.

"Denise!! are you ok? can you still go to school?" Kuya asked me

"Opo kuya. I'm ok na po. Thanks" I said hugging him.

"Denise... I think you don't want to see who it was" Anna said. Wait if nag-English siya, meaning, isa sa mga schoolmates ko ito?!?! I got up and saw Rian. Bigla ako nainis. She was smirking. Ugh!! I walked up to her and slapped her face. I liked it. I slapped her again and again until na nakita ko pulang pula ang face niya. Instant blush-on na. I smirked.

"Rian honey, next time don't mess with me cause I can beat you up with authorities not caring what is happening to you." I removed my fake glasses and my wig. My dark brown hair fell down and I saw her eyes widen.

"Yes. I'm Denise Caja Dimaapi. Daughter of Modelyn Dimaapi, owner of Pop entertainment Corporation, and Judezar Dimaapi, owner of Hernandez Group of Companies. I'm also the sister of Julian Luis Dimaapi. The teen heartthrob of St. James Academy.

"Next time, try someone your own size like me. Toodles!!" I said leaving her speechless. Ugh!! I'm just gonna show my real appearance at school.