Chapter 2

Your pov

We arrive at the company as me the boys ran to the company to report us. But our dad received us and hes face wasn't that happy. And hobi got to my ear before we step in front our dad.

"we are screwed Y/N" as we stop infrot of our dad he locked us with a serious face and me and hobi look to the ground.

" Can one of you explain why the 3 of you are so late?" he said with a grumpy tone as the boys painted on me.

"is her fault dad" hobi said and Namjoon said that it was mine to.

"what!? Dad you know im never late and both of you stop lying or i will kill you" i said with a angry face i was really furious i hate when they said that is my fault when i am always the first one in be ready. A wave of silence came in that moment as my stared to laugh and i looked at him confused.

"stop being so childish and go to work the three of you and you 2 don't lie because you guys are terrible at lying I'll go to my office but next time try to arrive more earlier" my dad said and we nodded as we went to our office and in the why was only silence we got to the elevator and press the number 10 but what a big coincidence that just the 3 of us where in the elevator.

"Next time i will kill both of you ok. Hoseok you know how responsible i am why did you say that and yo too Namjoon...both of you" i said and they started to laugh.

"w-what are you two laughing at" i said and they both hugged me.

"we are sorry sis we won't do it again we love you i hope you forgive us" as hobi said those words my feelings bacame to soft as i hugged them back.

"aawww...ok i forgive you guys but stop being soft your gonna make me cry" i said as the elevator opens and the boys saw us.

"aaawww look i bet that you guys fight again" Jin said with a childish voice as we got out of the elevator and walk to our own office. And in that moment Jk came in my office.

"Hi sweetie~" Jungkook said hes my cousi and obviously hes parents are my family to and Taehyung was his brother to so i have to cousin's

"Hey kookie~" i said while working in the computer as silence full the office.

"Sooo.....about Namjoon..." he said as i stop working and looked at him.

"w-what with h-hi-him..." i said really nervous as Jungkook started laughing.

"oh my god! so... you really like him...jajajajaja oh god this is so "he said as i started to blush very hard as he stand up and hugged me.

"aaawww don't blush its ok...besides its something very good...i mean you and Namjoon know each other since wow kids i mean we all know him and our parents are super wow close there like the Flintstones" he said as we laugh and Tae came in.

"Hey what's all the noise" tea says as he walks in.

"that our little one is in love with the Joonie~ of the group" he said as Taehyung smirks.

"oh please everyone knows that" tae said and started to worry me.

"wait what please don't tell anybody else please tae y be-"

"Hey~! Relax girl im not ok but all the boys know it and i tell them to not open there mouth's ok everyone notice it i mean the way you look at him sometimes" he said and i blush.

"aaaww look Jk our little one is shy" tae says and pet my head.

"w-what...n-no hey stop it!!" i said as they laugh.

"Hey look ilwe won't tell him ok but i know this...that your parents won't bother because he knows how is Namjoon and he knows hes parents to ok and remember we are here for you" Jungkook said and hugged me.

"Heeeyyy!!!" the boy's came and said as i stand up with Jk and Tae.

"Someone's B-day is coming and i think that good things are gonna happen" hobi said and hugged me tight as the other boys did to then Namjoon came in.

"Hey what's going on here" Namjoon said as the boys looked at him.

" what's going on?? That this girl is gonna be 20 soon...oooohhh!!!!" Hobi said and the boys started to shout as my dad came in.

"Hey control yourselves we are on a office not a park" my dad said as the boys nodded very happy and childish making my dad smile.

"ok see you later Y/N will meet up in my house for game night Jin said" and everyone replied with a 'ok' and leave to there own office's.