Orphan 2

Once there was two twin girls named Lester and Esther. Both have a disorder that makes them look like kids. So they can pass as 9 year old girls, even though there 35 years old. They live in a orphanage in Louisiana. They each had a talent. Esther's was drawing and painting, Lester's was to tell stories about Esther's painting. One clear ordinary day at the orphanage a nice couple named Katie, and Josh Smith, and their kids Emily and Justin came to the orphanage. Katie just had a miscarriage, so she didn't want to try again so they wanted to adopted. So the family drove to the orphanage. When they got there they looked at over 25 girls. They picked Esther but she wouldn't go without Lester. So the couple went to the office and sighed their names on the papers. Then the girls got their stuff and got in the car, then they were off. When they got home Emily was waiting by the door she was half deaf. So the girls had to learn sign language, and fast. Justin was just a rude boy whom made fun of the twins a lot. But it didn't hurt there feelings it just made them mad. One day Josh took the twins and Emily to the park, this little girl Brooke gave the twins a dirty looks so they held her by her hands and feet and through her off the side of the slide and broke her arm. Emily saw it. But lied to their mom about what she saw to cover for the twins cause she was scared about what they would do to her. When they all got home Brooke's mom said they pushed her off but Emily said they didn't. Katie didn't believe her. One week later sister Annabel came to see how things were. But she found out that Esther and Lester are mean little girls. They killed there birth parents and their last adopted parents. But Josh didn't believe that sense they were angles around him. "Esther was more violent. Lester was really really close behind her. Esther came up with the plans and Lester went with it." sister Annabel said. When she left the twins and Emily went to the bridge and waited for sister Annabel's car. When it came around the corner headed for the bridge Lester shot Josh's gun and flattened the back right tire. Then they shot sister Annabel and through her body in the river. That night Esther and Lester stood over Justin's bed with a knife to his throat and their fathers gun to his head and made him promise not to tell anybody what he saw. He saw them kill sister Annabel and hide the stuff in his clubhouse in the woods. Later that same night Justin went into Emily's room and said "what happen" Emily was scared to tell him, so she showed him pictures that she drew of what she saw then the next day he went in his clubhouse and look for the gun and the body but the twins already got to it before he did. They locked him in the clubhouse and shot him 3 times. Katie found him and blamed the twins but Josh said it was a deer hunter. They took him to th ER and he was put in ICU. He died 12 hours after he got put in ICU. The bullets went into his heart, head, and knee. Katie cried for hours and hours. Esther and Lester laughed quietly. Emily was so scared. Josh sat between the twins talking to them about anything they saw but they lied and said they didn't see anything. Three days later the orphanage called Katie and said " Sister Annabel is missing". So the police come to the Smith house and asked everyone questions, but not Emily because she was deaf. One day later they found Annabel's body in the river. Katie blamed the twins again, Josh thought Katie lost her mind. Katie called the Russian orphanage and found out that the sweet twin 9 year old girls Esther and Lester were mental 35 year old girls Leena and Nina Klammer, the girls had to were lots of makeup, and fake teeth, and ribbons on their necks and wrists to hide the scars from the straight jackets they were put in. By the time Katie got home Josh was dead, and the twins were trying to find Emily and Katie. Esther wanted to kill everybody Lester agreed and they failed. Katie got home and Esther went after Katie with a gun, Lester went after Emily with a knife. Katie tried to tricked Esther by thinking she was Lester but Esther knew better. But they followed them out to the pond and Katie hid behind the tree and saw Emily and ran to her but the twins were on the other side of the tree and stabbed Katie in the back but Katie got the gun shot Esther in the head know and stabbed Lester in the neck. Katie and Emily went to the hospital and got check out not broken bones or injuries. Just a cut leg on Katie. Emily just a small cut on the arm from the glass vase that Lester through at Josh. She pick up a piece of it and got cut. The twins were dead as far as they know after Katie and Emily moved to another state the twins weren't dead, they were alive. When it was clear nobody there to see them they went back to the house went in the window so the police don't see them and start asking them questions about what happened. So they went to their room and got all the make up on, and put in the fake teeth and put on the ribbons. And went down stairs with the knife marks and bullets holes. The police said they were the adopted daughters of Josh and Katie Smith. And it starts all over again. But this time they moved to West Virginia. It never ends, WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!

The End