Zoya Aditya Hooda

-Kyuki meri nafrat meri mohabhat se zyada bepannah hain.
-Ha Zoya, hogayi hain, beshumar, beyhadh, bepannah pyaar.. I am in love with you
-Zoya agar isse bachana kehte hain, toh barbaad karna kisse kehte hain?

Zoya closed her ears tightly using her both palms. It has been 2 years since Aditya decided to end their bond, the bond that was being worshiped by many. But alas!!! These horrible nightmares never stopped torturing her. What was her fault? That she loved Aditya more than her soul, her body? Yes maybe! Astonishingly, she had the chance, chance to proof herself right, but, she stepped backward.

Hum kyu uss insaan ko apni begunaai ka sabood de jo humpe bharosa tak nhi karte? Aise pyaar me rehna hi kyu jaha bharosa aur izzat nhi hain?
She thought and left the city. But this misfortune, it brought her back to Mumbai where he was there, maybe torturing himself as well as the world.

-Tum toh kiss karti nhi ho, kaam se kaam wo mujhe kismis, kaaju, badam, pista………
She smiled at her ironical fortune as soon as that flashback knocked her brain out.

Ya phir ap kisi Sanjaana ko pakar hume bhul gaye honge..
She gulped her saliva down to cool down that burning feeling in her throat.

She slowly went in front of the mirror absorbing her pain to get ready. She has a duty, duty of nurse, duty of being daughter-in-law. No matter what happened between them, she can’t ignore her duties. Her mother-in-law needs her and she will do anything to make Anjaana as fine as before, like those tv show’s evil mother-in-law, till death stop her.

A small smile appeared on her face thinking about Anjaana. Her mother-in-law never liked her. But now she calls her ‘Pari’, adores her like a doll. But agonizingly, they aren’t together anymore. Her heart shouted in pain.

-Zoya, wo client hain tumharii, unhe party pasand aani chahiye, tumhari saas nhi, jinko tum pasand aao..
She let out a small laugh remembering that line.

Saas toh hain wo, aur pasand bhi aagaye hum, par pata nhi kaise jinhe hum pasand the, jo humare liye kuch bhi karsakte the, wo hi ab humse juda hogaye..
A tiny drop of salty water fell from her eyes and just that moment her vision captured a particular thing, her Mangalsutra, which she have stopped wearing but never failed to touch that, caress that, reminiscing their memories.

-Tumhari baat saahi laage ya galat, tumhe kabhi chodke nhi jaunga, tumse ladunga, jhagrunga, tumhe gussa dilaunga, tumhe manaunga, lekin humesha tumhare sath rahunga

Kya hua apke vaada ka? Ap toh hume beech raste me hi chod kar chale gaye!!
She wiped those disobedient salty drops forcefully which appear every time she tries to hide.

Hume apse koi farq nhi padhta…
She convinced herself yet again before storming out. Deep down she knew, she cares about him, their memories, but just like before she’s ignoring this feeling, yet again. But irony is, like before, he was not there, to make her realize that she was wrong.

-Tum ye bhi khaogi?
He said being irritated by her gaze on his ice-cream
-Bass taste karna hain humko..
She replied with her best smile.
-Leke aau?
He offered
-Aare nhi, hume bass taste karna hain, ek bite chahiye bass…
Her cutest voice rang in his eardrum. But he took his ice-cream little close to him in order to save it from her which made her little cracky.
-Ap kitne kanjus hogaye, Paris jaakar ap kanjus hogaye, ek bite hi toh manga hain..
She said being slightly offended and he stood there confused.
-Okay!!
And he forwarded that ice-cream to feed her which she declined with that childish face after having a bite from him which she gained after kind of World War 3 as she didn’t like it and started chatting with him. And he was there, as always adoring her features analyzing God’s most beautiful creature until rain forced him for an abrupt end.

Her thoughts came to a swift end as a horn rang in her eardrum.

Seriously, those moments were heavenly. Maybe if they never fell in love with each other, they would stay in touch till then. They would have been best friends till now who support each other. Or maybe, he was not in her fate. That’s why, God separated them. Her mind knocked.

Ma’am sahiba, hum aagaye!! That driver interrupted her thought
Ha! Ye lijiye apke paise… She offered some money to the driver and left for her destination, Hooda House.

Jaldi jaldi karo sab.. Sahab ka aane ka time hogaya hain.. Agar unhe time pe breakfast nhi mila toh sabki nokri toh gayi.. Khana jaldi banao..
As soon as she entered the mansion, she heard some tensed voice.

Aditya abhi tak gaaye nhi? Par humne toh shart diya tha ki 9 baaje se pehle wo yahan se chale jaaye..
Thinking that she looked at her wrist watch and discovered that, there were still ten to fifteen minutes for 9 am.

Though she never talked to anyone in that house but this time she thought t give it a try, for Aditya.

KYUKI AP AJ BHI ADITYA SE BEPANNAH MOHABHAT KARTE HAIN…
Her heart cried out that universal truth which she was ignoring from the moment Aditya abandoned her.

She hid her face with scarf as she can’t take any chances and stepped in the kitchen to make their most favorite food, noodles that have thousands of memory of them.

Ap log jaiye, dusre kaam karlijiye aur hum ye dekhlenge.. Par please ap kisiko maat bataiyega ki humne ye banaya h..
She mumbled with her lowest voice so that none recognize her voice and started to cook.
Thank you beta!!
That old blunter replied and assured her before leaving for catching his boss’s undone works.

No one noticed her teary eyes which had become red due to pain. Maybe they weren’t well, but can you stop a wife’s feeling? No matter what was destined for them, she was getting a chance to cook for her Aditya, she will make her best. No matter what happened between them, her love for him was strong enough to notice those dark circles that unshaved face but his unforgivable deeds.

She quickly served noodles on a bowl and signaled that blunter to take it to Aditya and she made herself hidden behind those curtains of kitchen to catch a glimpse of his sharp features.

-Ahh!
Aditya moaned as that cradle pricked his wound
- Lijiye, hum apko khila dete hain.
She replied with a smile and started feeding her.

Shattersssssssssss…..
The shattering sound of that bowl broke her trance.

Ye noodles kisne banaya? Pata nhi hain kya ki mujhe noodles se nafrat hain?
Aditya’s roar rang in whole area.
Bahar phek ke aao abhi.. His roar stunt her again and those blunter started taking that bowl full of noodles..

Mujhe tumhari har yaad se nafrat hain Zoya!
He whispered and stormed out of the house and there a poor soul was pouring her heart out unknown to the fact that he was shattered too, just he was covering his agony by rudeness.

To Be Continued!!

Recap- When Aditya met Zoya

Note: Highlighted fonts with straight lines are for memories. Don’t get confused.

P.S. No proofreading done. So please pardon my mistakes.
Next part will be posted on day after tomorrow.
Sorry for being late

Please support the story by clicking on star button
Don’t forget to comment.
And if you liked this, please do share with your friends.
Thank you!