Part 3

After what felt like forever we finally arrived to what looked like a huge mansion.

Damn
I guess they got a lot of money

"Is this your house? " I questioned

Georgina smiled at me and nodded her head softly.

~~~~~
As I stepped out of the car a teenage girl who looked around my age came up to me and gave me a hug.
Georgina hugged me and said "I ll be back in a few days, I have a few business meetings to attend to, Kennedy will help you around if you need anything "

"Hey, I am Kennedy!" she introduced herself.

She was really pretty, she had long black hair which she secured with a large clip, her eyes were brown and she had prefect olive colored skin.

"I am Cara" I said with a small smile.

She helped me carry my bags inside the house and I gasped as I stepped inside.

This house was literally gigantic.

The living room was spacious enough to fit ten families of elephants.
The curtains were pure golden silk. The couches were huge and matched the color of the curtains, there was no television in the living room

Perhaps this family didn't believe in television.

They were vases filled around the house.

Although the house looked rich and spacious it still had that element in it that made it feel home.

Kennedy spoke "I ll show you your room"

~~~~~

My room was painted blue and white It also had green curtains. In the middle of my room was a queen sized bed coated with a soft, comfortable, white duvet.

"We didn't know what colour you would like I just had a feeling you weren't the type that was into pink"

She was right. I wasn't.

"It is a nice color" I replied.

She smiled "I have to go for my yoga classes, I would ask if you would want to come but I know you are super tired, I ll see you when I am back? "

"Sure " I replied.

After she left I fell onto the bed and covered myself in the duvet.

I was exhausted.
I was tired
But there was only one thing on my mind right now.

I wonder how Mom is
I wonder if he found her yet.