Chapter 1: It begins

I slammed my alarm as it rang in my ears. It's been about a year since i moved to Korea with my parents and yet I still can't get used to my schedule here. And apparently my parents came here, left me here and went back to America.

They didn't move there or anything without me, they just have a lot of work there. And around the world in fact.

So I live alone. Well my friends visit me often. Quite often. Especially Jaemin. Speaking of which, let me introduce you to my friends.

My first friend was Kim Melanie. We've been friends since elementary school but in middle school she moved to Korea. Never was I more happy when I found out I'm moving here too. She's the biggest lover of Indian dishes, doesn't really care about what she wears and would sleep and watch movies for the rest of her life if she could.

And yeah, she's in a relationship. With who? His name is Kim Doyoung. I call him Kim Bunny since he looks like a literal bunny. He is the tallest yet softest yet most motherly man you could meet. And his cooking is amazing. And did I mention his mouth? It could swallow Jupiter. Ad of course, he has the most angelic voice. I understand why Mel fell for him.

Younger than him is our Thai friend. He has a specifically....unique....name so we just call him Ten. Greatest dancer of the century. You would probably think he's gay but he isn't. And of course, the biggest flirt but I think he's the love interest of Stephanie.

That brings me to my look-a-like, Min Stephanie. She became Melanie's friend ever since Melanie moved here and her brother is the heartthrob of the school, along with his other six friends. His name is Min Yoongi. Okay, BACK to Stephanie. She's the youngest of her family. Though she's pretty smart and strong. She is the definition of 'brains and beauty.' And yet she will never take care of herself. That's why I go crazy after her.

Before Stephanie and Melanie became friends, Stephanie was best friends with Miranda. Her full name is Miranda Taylor. She's half Korean and half American . She's the definition of cute with her big eyes and round glasses and her short, silky hair and bangs. She usually wears varsity jackets and is a total tomboy. She isn't interested in any boys in our school and of course, her art is to die for. Apart from that, she is a walking meme.

And finally, my boyfriend, Na Jaemin. Well, I crushed on him ever since I came here so...yeaahh. Jaemin is the softest angel you can find who has the biggest heart. And did I mention his duality? Oof. He can be a baby boy at a moment and...you know what in the other. Did I mention his rapping skills. Guess I don't need too.   

And me? My name is Han Sophia. And again, I'm just another 18 year old who loves art and music. I keep my hair short and prefer pants and sweats as compared to shorts and skirts. And my favorite outfit? My pajamas! In makeup, I only wear eyeliner and lip color.Everything else takes too much time.

Okay back to me being sick of my alarm. I struggled to turn off my alarm which, after 5 tries, I succeeded.

I washed up and changed into a white, half-sleeved crop top with black sweats and my favorite sneakers. I packed my bag, grabbed a banana (I prefer bananas over apples) and my water bottle with my phone and left.

I texted Jaemin on my way. He had already reached the school. Doyoung, Melanie and Ten were also there too.

In a matter of fifteen minutes, I reached the school.

Did I mention that we're in our last year of high school? AND TODAY'S OUR LAST DAY! YES! FINALLY!!! I'm gonna miss it tho. But honestly, we should have a farewell. Only our school doesn't do it. EVERY SCHOOL DOES!

ANYWAYS, I reached the school and saw my four friends waiting by the gate for me.

"NANA!" I screamed as I ram to him with open arms. Only that he ran to me first and gave me a tight hug.