Chapter 2: The Game

Who's f1lover? I don't usually follow strangers but I saw that Stephanie was also following this person so I did too. Must be one of Stephanie's friends.

I reached home and threw myself on my couch. God am I happy to be home!

I changed into my pajamas and made myself some ramen. Why ramen? Cuz I am in the mmmoooooddddd.

I went to my room and ate my ramen as I scrolled through my insta feed.

Out of nowhere, that f1lover person messaged me.

I opened my DMs and saw the message.

F1lover

Hi
——————–———————————

F1lover wants to send you a message.
               Accept     Decline

——————————————————
  [accept]

Hi

        Ummmmm who are you?

Wow, you have a terrible memory

Excuse me? Do I even know you?

Probably do.

We'll I don't. You know me but I don't know you.

As I said earlier, you probably do know me.

Whatever. How did you get my ig account?

One of ur friends gave it to me.

OH, was it Stephanie?

Yes.

You never told me your name, though. Seen

Wow. So this random ass person texts me and even ask who they are they leave me on read.

Weird people I tell you. W E I R D.

I decide to take a nap after I finished my ramen.

I was woken up by Melanie's loud voice. That's her way of waking me up.

I rubbed my eyes as I tried to see who else was there. Turns out it was only Melanie.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked as I tiredly rubbed my eyes again.

"They couldn't come. Stephanie had to be somewhere. I don't know about ten, Doyoung had to go on a family dinner, Miranda's still sleeping and judging by the messages Jaemin sent you, his sister's taking him somewhere so it's just me," she replied.

"You even went through my phone?" I asked her.

"It was buzzing like crazy. Also, who's f1lover?" she asked.

That reminded of what happened before I fell asleep.

"I don't know bro. Someone stranger I guess?" I replied as I properly sat up in my bed.

Melanie mouthed an O at my response.

"Come on wash your face. I picked out a movie for us to watch~," She said as she left my room and went to the TV to put on the movie she had picked for me.

I did as she told and we started watching.

It was around 9:30pm when we got hungry so we ordered pizza.

We must've watched at least three movies back to back and must be on our fourth when Melanie got a call from her mom saying that she and her dad were going somewhere and so Melanie had to look after her little sister.

She suggested that I come along and spend the night at her house but I said I'd be fine at my place.

After she left, I cleaned up the place and went to my room. I layed down on my bed and listened to some slow, calm music when I again got another insta notification.

I checked it and it was the same person. Oh boy, what does he want?

F1lover

You never told me your name, though.

You should remember me

Yeah but I don't. Did we meet at a mall of something?

You hugged me Sophia.

Wait.. Hugged her.. Was it.... Hannah?

Are you Hannah?

Who else would I be?

Oh
I don't believe you. Prove it.
Seen

She went me a pic of herself after that

OH. So it is you.

Yes

I see
Sup

Do you like online games?

Okay... That was sudden.

Sure¿

Cool. I found this new game. You should play it

Sure!

I'll send you the link.

After that she sent me the link and I played it.

"Midnight man" was the game's name. Okay.. This should be interesting.

Midnight man
[Play]
[New game]
[Options]

[PLAY]