highschool sucks

"Hey"
I looked up from my locker and found a boy I'd never seen before, he was Hispanic and wore his uniform jacket inside out. Huh. Kinda like fresh prince of Bel Air. I was a little confused, people at school have usually ignored me this year, what did he want?
"I know you can talk, I've heard you do it before" he added when I forgot to say something. I narrowed my eyes, keeping cautious, "you don't even know me."
He brushed off my coldness, "I'm new to this school but I've seen you around."
"So? Obviously I'm a loner."
"A cute one" he winked
Ugh. This was probably another bet. The guys here have been doing them a lot lately, the whole scenario is 'see how far you can get with Saul's ex' because they knew. They knew I still loved him, they knew about the situation with me, him, and his other ex. They knew I'd say no, it was funny to them. Instinctively I recoiled and told him to go to hell.
"I doubt that's your name" he said teasingly "but mine is Alex"
"Leave me alone." I heard myself spitting out the words. "I'm not interested what you and your new friends think about me. I don't care what they told you about me, none of you know me."
Alex's smile faded, "bitch what are you talking about? I haven't talked with any one about you!"
"To bad I don't trust any one on this pathetic planet." And that was an understatement but I left it at that and walked away to class, I will not be made fun. I will not be shamed into giving free pussy just because they think that's what I am after finding out that one secret. Some things about me I think were just made for Saul. Besides, Saul was far away from this drama, I was the one who had to put up with the gossip from his old peers about what our sex looked like and how much Harpo hated me.