prolouge

Hello everyone.

So I was inspired to write this story because the idea popped up in my head and mainly because of the song 'Dancing With A Stranger'. It can relate to my story because Theo, a bisexual doctor, is in love with his husband who clearly is not in love with him back as he is cheating on him, but can't seem to leave him because of his love for him. Theo then meets his best friend's daughter, Alina, a beautiful black girl diagnosed with Crohn's disease. She ignited a fire in him and he has this strange infatuation with her, which he keeps denying because he knows that it's wrong but can't help but wanted to make his feelings toward the sixteen year old come true. His mixed feelings leads to a path of love, lust, destruction, confusion and even betrayal toward his best friend.

I'm sorry if my story on the whole offended anyone who is part of the LGBT community 🏳️‍🌈 , but this story was too good to give up. I have nothing against the LGBT community and I believe you are all beautiful human beings who should embrace your sexuality. This story is in no way trying to make a gay or bisexual man "straight". That is not the purpose of this story, but rather to showcase a man who is simply confused about his love life. Love is gender less and Theo was attracted to Alina not because she was a girl, but because of her strong personality, character, her beauty and motivation to fight on despite her illness. As his marriage was breaking up, he became attached to her and realised that she is the closest thing to love he could ever find.

WARNING ⚠️:
THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN:
- age gap
-homophobic slurs
-daddy kink
-sexual scenes
-profanity

If you are not old enough to read or you are sensitive to these topics or the whole book in general, I suggest you leave and don't read it for your sake.

Respect,
B.