36

"why didn't you tell me!" i said angrily. "i-i was but i didn't know how to"

"you're too fucking young to have a child. you're just a child your self" i yelled. ayo stepped in front of her .

"you need to calm down-" i cut him off. "don't tell me what to fucking do. dickhead, now move so i can talk to my sister" he didn't move which only angered me even more

"mateo please get your brother" i exclaimed. "uh ayo-"

"no"

"Ayleo fuckin move it not like ima going to kill her" i suggested. he still didn't move. "we've already decided she's can keep it or.." my eyes widened and i got even more angry

"yous a damn lie she's not getting a damn abortion. over my dead body."

"it's not your child so you have no input" i heard kaylee whisper. "kaylee" i said softly. she was silent.

she then steps aside from behind ayleo. she had tears in her eyes. "i-i..."

"no kaylee don't say anything"

he was starting to get on my nerves. i took my shoe off quickly throwing it at him. he screamed and held his eye.

"shut up ayleo LET HER SPEAK!" i looked at kaylee she was staring at the ground playing with her fingers .

i signed grabbing my other shoe. "whoa whoa whoa wait !!" ayleo exclaimed.

"HOW DARE YOU PUT SUCH THOUGHTS IN HER HEAD" I screamed feeling tears come up in my eyes.

it was obvious she wanted to keep it. my heart ache for her.

"i didn't forced her to choose anything's because what ever she decides to do i'm 100 percent cool with it! now please stop hitting me!!" i stopped.

"but why would you even suggest the second option she doesn't know what that even means.. i bet you told her and she got  scared LOOK AT HER! SHE YOUNG AYO . i should've stopped whatever the fuck y'all had going on in the beginning but she was so happy and as long as she was happy i was..."

"then be happy for her you're the one scaring her..." he said lowly. i looked over at her she wiped at her face.

maybe i was being a little dramatic. i walked towards her pulling her into a hug. "it's you're decision. ok don't let anyone try to change that. it's you're body" i whispered to her.

she wrapped her hands around me. "good because this was a prank" i froze for about 10 secs

ayo started laughing. i pushed kaylee back hard she tripped and started laughing. "awww mannn you  should've saw you're face!!" ayo said . i grabbed my shoe again and started wacking him with it

LMDSO y'all i wasn't bout to make her pregnant cause lololol shes like 14 😗