F O U R

Taehyung arrived the school,the one Tzuyu had sent its address.But the gate was closed.Taehyung didn't see anyone there.even one kid.and blamed himself for being late.

He was getting dissapointed till,

"Hey Ajjushi don't stand there,come and put me down."This childish tune caught Taehyung's notice.Taehyung searched for the voice Worrily.

"Ajjushi I'm here."The kid shouted out.Taehyung moved nearer and he Saw a column there,that was reaching over one meter.And a kid was standing there while was crossing its arms and looking at him angrily.

Oh...Taehyung breathed out.It Taetzu.His lost.Taehyung didn't tolerate and ran to the column and lifted Taetzu then moved her to the bench near to it.Taetzu sat on it and Taehyung while he had lost himself, sat.

"What were you doing there?"Taehyung tried to be comfort.seeing her in that mode was really shaking and Taehyung's heart was going out of loud.

"Those jealouses forced to me to walk on the court and jump,but I couldn't.They think I'm ugly and so clean cut.They also think I'm a poor kitten Who only has a nice sight and nothing else.they also say something bad about my mother and Why I don't have a father..."

"TaeTzu?"Taehyung cut off Taetzu's words,When she was going to tell about the father

"TaeTzu?"Taehyung cut off Taetzu's words,When she was going to tell about the father.No Taetzu shouldn't talk about this When he's there.

"Hey forget about them.They are only jealous because you are so beautiful and look like a flower that's untouchable.so Why do you get sad?maybe its their problem to be ugly.Why is it annoying you?"Taehyung told and smiled.So He was talking to 7years old Taetzu as live.That time even bird wasn't flying.wind wasn't blowing.no one was passing there.it was only him and Taetzu.

And the first thing he was called was:"Ajjushi"Taehyung really liked it.

"Ajjushi,Who are you?"Taetzu asked making Taehyung's toughts torn.Taehyung blinked and backed to the reality.He pushed the sleeve of his coat and showed a purple ribbon that was tightened to his wrist.

"I'm the one your Eomma asked me To take you home."Taehyung replied and waited for The yes.Taetzu first observed Taehyung,then got up and told."Really Ajjushi?So can we go right now?I'm so tired Ajjushi.Can we go by bus or take a taxi?it's not long but I'm tired."

Taehyung laughed a bit hiddenly and held Taetzu's hand."I have a car parked over there.We are going with that."Taehyung didn't want to make his little tired.

"Woah?Yes yes let's go.of course Ajjushi You have to unlock the door for me too.I don't know Why Eomma didn't come to pick me up.and She was doing serious before taking me here.Now Where's your car?"Taetzu told cutie and a bit commander style.

Taehyung led Taetzu to his car and opened the back of the car for her.Taetzu sat and Taehyung closed the Safety belt carefully.Then he sat in his seat and started the car to go.even He set the mirror to see Taetzu and What is going with her.

"Ajjushi?Why can't I sit next to you?"

"Because children can't sit next to the driver."

"We never had a car.I understand this now."

Taehyung smiled and followed the address.after 4mins they arrived the apartment Taetzu was living there.Taehyung helped Taetzu to get out.Taetzu gave Taehyung the key and Taehyung unlocked the door.

They entered the elevator."Can you please press "6"?my height doesn't reach that."And Taehyung obayed.

They reached the 6th floor and Taetzu led Taehyung right to the home24.Taehyung was excited to see How is Tzuyu's house.but he remembered that He shouldn't let Taetzu go her work.

Taehyung opened the door for her and Taetzu entered with her hand in Taehyung's.

"So Taetzu I have to go.Your Eomma has told me to don't let you go there.she will be back soon.So wait till she backs.ok?"And let Taetzu's hand away.it was the hardest work he'd done.What if he couldn't see her again?

"Are you going Ajjushi?I'm alone then."Taetzu told by biting her lips nervously.She never liked to be alone.and that made Taehyung really sorry.But he didn't know What should he do.

"Yes Taetzu.beautiful.I have to go.I have things to do."

"No one had ever called me beautiful except my Eomma."

Taehyung's eyes shined as he heard that."You mean I did something bad?"

"Uh,no.Thanks a lot.I'm sorry for making you bother."

"No don't talk like this Taetzu.I had to hurry.So I'm going.Goodbye."Taehyung told smiling at her and closing the door.

"Goodbye,Ajjushi."Taetzu ran to the door and saw Taehyung getting away.

Taehyung immediately turned to Taetzu.she was still standing behind the door.He was nervous should he ask Taetzu for this or no?but he really wanted to ask.even if Taetzu denied.

"Beautiful?Can I take your picture?"

"What?Yes Why not."

It made Taehyung's happiness doubleX.He came into the house and asked Taetzu to stand behind the Screen.Taetzu posed like a woman that Even Taehyung doubted this is Tzuyu.

"Ok Taetzu.and this always be hidden in my phone.no one else will see this."

"Yes Ajjushi.don't show anyone else."

"Ok Taetzu

"Ok Taetzu.I hope we see each other soon.don't you miss Ajjushi?"

"Yes,I miss Ajjushi a lot."Taetzu Told suddenly and held Taehyung's hand."will you pick me up tomorrow?"

Taehyung laughed at her question."If Eomma wants.But I'm sure she won't let me come again.who can really lose you beautiful?"Taehyung let Taetzu's hand away and Walked outside.

Taetzu ran to the door again.And watched Taehyung getting in the elevator.she shook her hand for him.Taehyung immitated.but the door closed.

Taehyung sighed out.How long will take to see her again?

_____________

Next chapter:over 10reads