38*finn

Finns POV
"Millie really? you're seriously gonna make me do this?" I asked Millie who was hanging out with me, she invited y/n without telling me till now. See I had the biggest crush on y/n and Millie has been trying to set me up with her for the longest time.

"Yep and she's almost hereeee" she says a smile forming on her face as she starts dancing around me.

"Millie would you quit it! This is already embarrassing enough" i tell her as the doorbell rings,"fuck do i look ok?" I ask her as I straighten my shirt up.

"Finn you look fine don't worry about it" she says happily as she answers the door.

"y/n!!" She says and hugs her tightly I could see y/n trying to breathe.

"Mills I need to breathe" she laughs out as Millie lets go of her.

"Sorry just got excited" Millie says in a guilty voice, but y/n hugs her again.

"Hey finn didn't know you'd be here!" She giggles and I smile widely just hearing her voice.

"Y-yeah Millie wanted to hang out but she didn't tell me you were coming!" I laugh nervously and looked at Millie who was making a heart with her hands. She runs away and starts playing perfect by Ed Sherran or however the fuck you spell that. I rolled my eyes and y/n stood there awkwardly pushing her feet together," do you wanna dance?" I blushed and choked out.

"Y-yeah" she smiles lightly and takes my hand and holds it in hers while her other hand goes on my neck as i awkwardly put my hand on her waist. the music kept going and we danced slowly.

"You look very pretty today" I choked out still dancing.

"Thank you! You don't look to bad yourself." She giggled and it made my knees weak. As the song came to a close we looked at each other and i think we knew,"do it please." She mumbled as she was already leaning in, i went in fast and before i knew it her lips were on mine and we were kissing quite hard. I smiled against her lips and she did the same thing. I pulled away and looked at her smiling.

"Y/n I like you a lot do you wanna maybe be my girlfriend?" I blushed and asked her.

"Of course i love you" she smiled at me, we would always used to say i love you because we were best friends but now it just seemed different in a good way.

"I love you too" I smiled and she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me again.