Prologue

Hello guys!! Thank you for reading this short story. Please forgive me if my grammar and spelling are still wrong, because this is my first try to make a story in English.. Hope you like it.

Vilder, 2027

Boom!!...

That sound wakes me up. I look outside the window and I was shocked to see my father full of blood. I quickly ran outside to see my mother cried like she never did before and blood gushing out of my father rapidly.

I heard my father breathes out something to my mom. "D-don't cry, my d-arling. I ha-ve one will and o-one will only. Af-fter I die, t-ake our son to..the el-elders." Then after a one deep final breath, he leaves us. Forever.

I lost my dad. I really lost my dad. The thought sinks as I slowly felt forfeit. I lost my hero, my most loved person, and most importantly my father. Not only me and my mother, the village must be feeling the same if they knew they lost a hero that's close to their hearts.

He often saves us from the explosion benders, our nemesis. Only he and he only who can protect this village from them. And I don't know how this village will survive without him.

I myself is a blood bender. It had only shown itself three days ago. And I know my mom would do his last will whatever it takes. She will take me to the elders as his husband said.

He said briefly yesterday told me to travel around the world to learn and master this ability. And he also told me to learn to fight. And I will.