Just a peck.

Nagisa was walking to school, along with his friends, Jataro, Kotoko, Masaru, and Monaca. Obviously, Kotoko and Monaca got lost in the conversation and left without them. So it was just Jataro, Nagisa, And Masaru. Nagisa seemed.. off. Masaru noticed and told Jataro to go with Kotoko and Monaca. He took Nagisa into an empty classroom. "Are you okay? You seem kinda off." Masaru looked at Nagisa, while Nagisa looked at the clock. " we..should head to cla—" Before Nagisa could finish, Masaru put his hand over Nagisa's mouth "ah ah ah! We aren't leaving before you tell me what's up." Masaru was determined to find out, so he tried to do just that. Nagisa turned pink, he looked like a lil' strawberry. Nagisa took a deep breath. "Fine.. just.. don't hate me.." he pulled in Masaru for a peck on the lips "hm?" Nagisa closed his eyes, and Masaru rolled with it and did the same. It took a minute before they noticed Kotoko, Monaca and Jataro were peaking through the door and witnessed it all. Nagisa turned pinker and covered his face, and Masaru giggled and held Nagisa close, Nagisa then grabbed Masaru back. He stuffed his face in Masaru's Shoulder, hiding from the others. The day went faster, and the nice Friday they spent was over. They all came back together and went to they're house and had a sleepover. Nagisa wanted to say something, but kept quiet the rest of the Night.