Im Sorry, Baby.

It was time for bed, Kotoko slept rolled up in a blanket with Monaca, and Jataro slept on the floor. Masaru slept on the floor as well, Nagisa felt it wasn't appropriate and slept on a Couch. Komaru and Toko saw him there and were confused, "h-hey kid.. get up.." Toko said to him "ngh.. okay." He got up and looked at her "There." Toko looked confused "g-go back with y-your friends.." he did that. "Wait, Nagisa!" Komaru yelled out "What." Nagisa looked up a her. "You don't always need to listen to her, Okay?" Komaru told him, While he Nodded and went back to the room and slept in a Soft area in the closet. Monaca got up and knocked three times on the closet door "cmon when will Nagisa come out to Monaca?" Nagisa looked out the closet "what?" He was confused, not understanding. Monaca smirked and told Masaru to go in the Closet "as a good leader, I will!!" Masaru got in the closet, and looked around "Why is it pitch black?" He flopped the switch not only to see Nagisa "Ah! You scared me!" Masaru yelped, Nagisa looked confused, but forgot it. Monaca shut and locked the door, she giggled "Hehe!! Now stay!" She went back to bed, they knew they could only get out in the morning. "I'm sorry.." Nagisa said "I'm sorry I-" before he could finish, Masaru gave him a peck on the cheek.