I think I'm in love

The next morning I had woken up at 4:20 am I normally wake up early but not this early. I got up and made coffee. I grabbed my phone looking through instagram which i haven't been on since I met the boys. I noticed my following has went up. I was getting some hate then I saw a photo from when Jonah took me to the movies. People were saying things like "she's just trying to get attention" "Jonah would never date an ugly bitch like her" and "she's just a fan that wants Jonah's dick" there were some supportive comments too and I didn't let hate get to me. The fans always hate on the boys girlfriends because they are jealous. I personally think that Gabbie and Christina are so sweet and I really want to meet them. I waited for around an hour before I heard Jonah getting up.

Alyssa: good morning sleepyhead

Jonah: morning

Ugh his morning voice is so hot.

Alyssa: I made coffee

Jonah: thanks

We sat drinking coffee and talking about some random things.

Jonah: I should get going home

Alyssa: ok

Jonah: oh wait i forgot to ask you something.

Alyssa: what is it

Jonah: um i was wondering if you could possibly draw the band

Alyssa: yeah okay

He smiled and then left. After a few days I had finished the drawing

but Jonah wasn't talking to me at all I have no idea why

but Jonah wasn't talking to me at all I have no idea why. I drove to the boys house to give it to them. I knocked on the door. Jack had answered the door.

Jack: hey

Alyssa: is Jonah here?

Jack: yeah I'll go get him.

Alyssa: ok

I waited outside for a minute the Jonah came out.

Jonah: why the hell are you here? You just wanted my attention so you could spread rumors and drama about me. All you are is an annoying fangirl. I don't want to see you again. You don't deserve my or any of the boys attention. Everything you say is lies. I can not believe you made up a story about your fake boyfriend. And don't try talking to me again. You were just a waste of my time.

I was in shock. I was really mad but I felt tears come to my eyes

Alyssa: here is the picture you wanted

I shoved it into his chest and walked away. I got in my car and drove home. I was too sad to do anything I thought Jonah cared about me. walked to the kitchen opening the refrigerator grabbing a bottle of vodka. I know I'm underage but I honestly don't care right now. I opened the bottle while taking it to the living room. I just started chugging it and that is what I did for the next 2 weeks.

2 weeks later

Jonah's POV

It was pretty late I was driving to Alyssa's apartment I haven't forgiven her I don't think I ever will, but I was bringing her the spare key she gave me. I knocked on the door but there wasn't an answer. I unlocked the door and opened it. I saw her bawling in the couch with an empty bottle of vodka in her hand. She was a mess.

Jonah: um...Alyssa

She kept crying. She didn't hear me. She was really drunk I saw her grab another bottle. I ran over to her and grabbed it out of her hand.

Alyssa: hey.. give that back

Jonah: no

She tried to get it from me

Jonah: Alyssa stop it

She slumped down onto the couch.

Alyssa: I miss him so much

She said between sobs.

Jonah: who?

Alyssa: Jonah... he hates me now.. I don't even know what I did.... I think I'm in love with him... Im so fucking confuseeddd.....uggghhhh

She kept crying. She didn't know she was talking to me. She loves me? I carried her to her room of course she was fighting me and telling me to leave her alone while she was crying. I felt really bad for yelling at her. I laid her gently on her bed. I walked back in the living room cleaning up the empty bottles. I was debating if I should stay with her. I decided to lay on her couch.