Part 4

Suddenly Purab came back to senses and moved a bit backward.
Myruh:Purab...
Purab:I am sorry Myruh.I am committed to someone else.

Myruh was shocked.

Myruh:To whom?

Purab:Sakshi.
He said everything to her.Myruh was shattered.
Purab:I am sorry if I hurt you Myruh.
Myruh:No.Don' feel sorry.You are not at all at fault.In fact I am proud of you as you are faithful to the woman you love.But I can't pretend anymore.I love you Purab.

Main Jaandiyaan aah..
pehchan dian aan
Sun jaaneya'an

Purab was stunned.He looked at her.Her eyes were full of tears.
Purab:Myruh...I feel guilty.
Myruh:No Purab.I won't pressurize you to love me.It's just that.please let me love you.

Sun jaaneya'an, haaye ae..
Main Jaandiyaan aah..
Sun jaaneya'an, haaye ae..
Main pehchan dian aah..

Purab:But it can only hurt you more Myruh.
Myruh:If by loving you I will get hurt,I am willing to get hurt.I love it.

Oh aankhon se hi dikhta hey
Dil aala peyaar veh ae,
Duneya sey darr'ti nanh
Karun ezhaar veh ae,
Terey vih taa ser charhey'aah

Purab did not know what to say.He was upset and helpless.She walked away weeping.Purab was in tears.

Main Jaandiyaan aah haayein..
Main pehchan dian ho ho..

Sakshi and Arjun reached Goa.They reached a hotel.
Receptionist said,"Sorry Sir.There is only one room available".
Arjun looked at his watch.

Arjun:At night where will i search for another hotel?
Sakshi:It's ok Arjun.We will share the same room.
Arjun:But sakshi...
Sakshi told the receptionist:We want that room.
They both went to the room.Arjun was tensed.Sakshi felt like laughing.
Sakshi:Seeing how you are sweating I feel you are scared if I will attack you.
Arjun stared at her:Sakshi...nothing like that.
Sakshi:Then why do you look tensed?
Arjun:We are just friends.But i am a boy and you are a girl.We staying in a single room in a hotel.It's not right.

Sakshi:Arjun...relax.I am the girl.But you are more worried.I think you are worried if I will doubt you.

Arjun was silent.
Sakshi:See...you only said that we are friends and our friendship started from childhood.So I know you very well.I know that you will not do anything wrong even if we both sleep on the same bed.Then why should I worry?
Arjun rolled his eye balls on her eyes:You trust me this much?
Sakshi:Yes..more than myself.
Arjun became very emotional.
The frustrated Myruh danced restlessly.
Hey Mitti Pe Kheenchi Lakeerein Rab Ne
To Ye Tasveer Bani
Aag Hava Pani Ko Milaya
To Phir Ye Tasveer Saji

Hey Hasti Teri Dishaal
Kudrat Ka Tu Kamaal
Hey Man Mohini Teri Ada
Tujhe Jab Dekhle To Phir Ghata
Barse Jhar Jhar Jhar Jhar Sarar Sarar Sarar
Naache Chamak Chamak Vo
Bijli Deewani
Hai Bemisaal Tu
Kori Kori Anchhui
Tujh Mein Hai Kudrat Saari Khoyi
Tujh Mein Hai Kudrat Saari Khoyi Khoyi

Tat ta..

Mitti Ki Hai Moorat Teri
Masoomiyat Fitrat Teri
Ye Saadapan
Ye Bholapan
Tu Mehki Mehki
Tu Lehki Lehki
Tu Chali Chali
Har Gali Gali
Tu Hava Ke Ghan Sang Sanana San
Tera Ang Ang
Jaise Jaltarang
Koi Leher Leher
Chali Teir Teir
Paani Ka Mel
Tere Tan Badan Jhar Jharar Jharar
Angaarey Jaisa
Tera Rom Rom Hai Dehka Dehka
Agni Ka Khel
Tu Agan Agan

Takir takir...

Zara Dhirak Dhirak Zara Lachak Lachak
Kabhi Matak Matak Kabhi Thumak Thumak
Khali Jhoom Jhoom Kabhi Ghoom Ghoom
Dharti Ko Choom Mach Dhoom Dhoom
Chanchal Badi Tu Natkhat Badi
Dehki Bahaar Ras Ki Fuhaar
Tere Teekhe Nain Tere Keshe Rain
Ye Balkhana Ye Itrana .

Tat tat ...
(HDDCS).

Suddenly she saw Pragya near the door.
Pragya:I am not stopping you if you think dance can release your pain.But don't eat pain and live in pain.Why are you giving yourself pain?
Myruh:What are you saying Pragya?
Pragya:Abhi and I know very well about your feelings for Purab.
Myruh was stunned.
Myruh:Purab can never be mine.So loving him can give me pain.But it's a sweet pain which I love.
Pragya:Why do you feel that Purab can never be yours?

Myruh:Because he himself told me that.
Pragya was shocked.
Myruh told her how she tried to kiss Purab and Purab stopped her.
Pragya was shocked.
Pragya:If Purab is sure that he can't love you why are you hurting yourself by loving him?

Are you mad?
Myruh:Love is like that.We can't control ourselves in any situation.

Pragya:What if Purab can be yours?
Myruh:Impossible.
Pragya:It can be possible as Sakshi is engaged now.Purab is still unaware of it.
Myruh was shocked.
Pragya:Abhi and I will tell him soon.
Myruh:Poor Purab.He will be shattered.

Pragya:But you are there to heal his wound.Very soon he will recover from the pain.So I am not worried.Purab will be yours Myruh.
Myruh:Just because Sakshi got separated from Purab it does'nt mean that Purab will be mine.Because for that love is also needed.Purab does'nt love me.

Pragya:Who said Purab does'nt love you?When you are in pain he is in pain.He always cares for you.When you tried to kiss you don't tell me that he did'nt lose himself for a moment.
Myruh remembered how Purab also was about to kiss her.She was confused.
Pragya:Purab has not realized his love for you.Once he will understand it and he will be yours.
Myruh did not know what to say.Pragya hugged her to calm her.
Purab was in his room weeping .He remembered his incomplete kiss with Myruh.
Purab:I have never tried to kiss Sakshi even when we were together.Then how I lost my control with Myruh?
He was not able to forget Myruh's tearful eyes.
Purab:Why i feel so hurt when I see Myruh in tears?
Suddenly he heard a voice from behind:Because you love Myruh.
He turned back with a shock.It was Pragya.Abhi was near her.
Purab:What are you saying Pragya?
Pragya:I have never seen you affected by anyone before..not even Sakshi's tears have made you cry this much.But Myruh's tears made you shed a river of tears.If this is not love then what is it?
Purab:What are you saying Pragya?I love Sakshi.

Pragya:You met Sakshi.Immediately you got attracted to her.Then lovey dovey moments with her.Too cheesy.Is that love?It's only infatuation.If it was really love Myruh would not have affected you at all.Don't cheat yourself Purab.
Purab was really stunned by he words.
Abhi:Pragya...why are you misguiding Purab?You know everything about him and Sakshi.

Pragya:That's why i said that what he feels for Myruh is what true love is

Pragya:That's why i said that what he feels for Myruh is what true love is.Because what you felt for Myruh was not love at first sight attraction.You and myruh became best friends in one year..it was not a relationship which was formed in a few days like yours and Sakshi's.But a friendship which was built up gradually.You both understand each other very well.Now a days only you started feeling different towards her.That means slowly slowly without your own knowledge you started falling for Myruh.This is called true love.Not the attraction you felt for Sakshi in a few moments.
Purab was in a dilemma.
Purab felt guilty thinking of Sakshi.
Purab:I can't cheat Sakshi.I had promised her to return to her once
I establish myself in my career.
Pragya:You are not cheating Sakshi as Sakshi herself has moved on.
Purab was confused:What?
Pragya:Yes.Sakshi got engaged to her childhood friend Arjun.
Purab was shocked:Is it true?
Abhi became dull:Ya.She must have been pressurized by her dad to get engaged to Arjun.
Pragya:Must be.But Sakshi cannot go against her dad and marry you Purab.Don't waste your life by waiting for Sakshi.
Purab remembered her moments with Sakshi.Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Arjun Sakshi kept searching for Purab.Though 2 weeks are over they did not get any information.
Arjun:Days are getting over.Still we failed to meet Purab.I am sorry I failed to find him.But I promise you that I will find him in a week.

But I promise you that I will find him in a week

Sakshi gave him a fake smile.

Sakshi thought:Yes..days are getting over.But more than not able to find Purab I am feeling sad that my days to be spent with Arjun are getting over.Why I feel sad when I think about going away from Arjun?Why i feel so happy to be with Arjun?What is this strange happiness called?

Arjun and Sakshi walked towards the car.Suddenly she slipped and Arjun caught her by her waist.

She looked at his eyes deeply.They shared a deep eye lock.

Both came back to senses and broke the eye lock.They got inside the car.Sakshi blushed thinking of herself in Arjun's arms.

Suddenly some goons surrounded their car.They were shocked.