cry

**its ya girl.

back at it again with yet another chapter.

presumably late.

forgive me.**

kris' P.O.V.

As Susie leads me to her house, all I can think of is..

I need a smoke.

I'd been passing off the urges lately assuming that my health, both mental and physical, would get better but right now I just really need it. Although I left my leftover 2 packets in my school locker. I curse underneath my breath. I'll wait another day.

Susie is really adamant about taking me to see her mum, but i'm fucking terrified. What if she thinks i'm crazy or something?

We get to her front door. She turns around and grabs my shoulders.

"Are you okay?"

My bangs naturally brush out of my eyes as I look up at her towering figure. I stare at her and think about the question.

"No." I say, semi-sternly. Because frankly, I don't think I am.

susie's P.O.V.

I then put my hand on her cheek and kiss her sleepy ass face. I love her. And I want her to get help. She just looks so.. helpless. Like shes taken all this weight and that she doesn't know what to do anymore.

I pull away from the kiss and stare at her half-closed blood orange eyes. She manages a smile but I know shes tearing up.

"C'mon. Lets get inside." I say, opening the door. I'm still holding Kris' hand, and as I slowly turn the doorknob I feel her starting to shake. I hold her hand tighter to send a mental message of 'It'll be okay'.

"Just breathe. I'm here." I say, actually opening the door.

The house is quiet and extremely warm. In the time that I had gone to go get Kris, my mum had turned off all the lights in the house and headed upstairs, but she left the heater on. I don't mind, though. I like it warm.

I notice Kris' hands haven't stopped shaking, and so I look back at her.

kris' P.O.V.

As she takes me into the house, all I want to do is sleep easy. Here or at home. I don't care. I just want to go to bed.

I also feel like crying. I feel my hands start to shake because I know i'm going to have to talk to Theresa. I can't stop them. I can't stop myself from crying, either. So I do. Quietly.

But of course, Susie turns around, and sees me wiping my eyes in frustration.

"Kris.." she walks towards me, letting go of my hand, and I collapse onto the floor in a crying fit. Pussy.

"I.. I just want to sleep. Or smoke. Or sleep.." I mumble. She kneels down and cuddles me. I feel.. safe. With her.

"Come." She turns around and signals for a piggy back. I sleepily get on her back and she starts walking. Where? I'm not sure, but sooner or later I am dropped onto something soff and squishy, presumably a bed. I keep my eyes closed because even if they were open I wouldn't be able to see. It's too dark.

Susie gets onto the bed next to me, but facing the opposite way. I'm so tired and sad and in need of a smoke that I doze off in seconds, ignoring the fact my mum could be home any minute now.

**thats where im stopping cs im tired as fuckkkkkkk and i need to sleep!!

i hope you lovelies are having a great day!

ily <3**