Three

It's currently 4.30 witches yeri work its over but something yeri didnt want to its happen. It's raining! Yeri didnt hate rain but because this morning yeri is on hurry she forgot to bring her umbrella.

Yeri POV

"Oh no it's raining" so i check my bag to take my umbrella but you know what I forgot to take umbrella with me this morning.

I dont know what to do. So i just standing 15 minutes waiting for the rain stop but no, the rain is didnt stop and just get worse now the weather is freaking cold.

I must save my pride but now i cant so I decided to call jungkook. And I tried to call him a hundred time but no answer. I give up. So i just run and my body is fully wet.

Now im on the front door. And I forgot bring my key!!! Omg this is really my bad luck. I rang the bell many time but jungkook didn't show up!. Omg im done with this.
after 3-5 minutes waiting with cold freezing weather oh dont forget the rain. Jungkook finally open the door.

Jungkook POV

I was taking a hot bath. Because the weather is raining and cold. So I decided to taking a hot tube bath.

After about 30 minutes I finally done with my bath. Then i saw my notifications phone looks like someone call me. So i take a look its from yeri she call me like thousands time. So I decided to call her back but no answer.

I go to the living room and watching a movie but my eyes are tired so I decided to sleep.

But something disturbing my sleep the bell. So i go to the main door and unlock the door then show yeri and her body is all wet head to toe. And she yells at me
"jeon jungkook! Why you dont answer my call?! I call you many times! And what take you so long just to open the door?! It's freezing out side!"

"Ok let me explain this to you first i don't answer your call cuz that time i was showering and i left my phone on my bed, second i call you back but you didn't answer, third i was sleeping when you rang the doorbell" I explain her more like rapping.

"Ok what ever!" She go to the bathroom and take a bath. While me just watching television.

(The next morning)

Yeri POV

I wake up and my head is really hurt i tried to get up but its just make me dizzy. And my body is shiver so i think i get fever. So i take my phone and said to nayeon unnie i cant work today because i was sick and she didn't mind it if dont go to work and she told me to rest.

After a minute on the bed I decided to grab some food and water for me. So i use all my strength for getting up.

On the stairs i fell really dizzy. When i really to fall of the stairs suddenly a strong arm catch my waist. I bet it wa jungkook.

(Heyo!! Im back with animal chapter🎉🎉🎉. Don't forget to vote and comment💗)