╹ Problem ╹

Disclaimer
I have done a little bit of research on this, but not nearly enough for any of this to actually be factual. This is a work of fiction, I do not own any characters mentioned and the "disorder" mentioned is simply my take on the general idea of it. ((I'm taking it to the extreme, also.))
Thank you for reading. :]]

<1>

Jimin bounced his leg impatiently, fingers curling around the poorly padded bench.

The blinding white walls of the doctors office annoyed Jimin, and in all honestly he really just wanted to go home and jack off. Sighing, Jimin pulled his legs up onto the bench and crossed them, eyeing the person who brought him here.

His mother sat on a chair next to the patient bench, her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose as she peered down at her phone. According to her, he had a problem.

But Jimin knew he didn't have a problem. There was nothing wrong with being sexually active. For fucks sake, he was almost an adult! One more year and he'd graduate high school and get the hell out of her house. Jimin let out another deep sigh.

Okay.

He might have a problem.

He couldn't help it! When it came to anything sexual, his ability to restrain himself disappeared. It was always on his mind, it didn't matter if he was with a male or female, he did it constantly.

From vanilla fucking or masturbation to exhibition, bondage, you name it- Jimin's done it.

It gets to the point where the line between a normal boy going through puberty blurs between an actual sex addict. When he says it's the only thing on his mind- it's literally the only thing on his mind.

Like there's a voice in the back of his head, pushing him to do obscene things even at the worst of times. It was affecting his grades, his social life, and his relationship with his mom, but he couldn't stop.

So here he was, at the doctors.

Jimin questioned if he needed a doctor, a therapist seemed more appropriate. But honestly he didn't care. Instead he analyzed the posters of muscles and genitalia, detailing the human body. The small square room had the patient bench and chair on one end, and a few cabinets on the other end. Jimin was focused on the few posters around the room, his thoughts trailing off into a different direction.

The sound of the door creaking open interrupted Jimins thoughts, a man in blue scrubs walked in with a clip board. "Park Jimin... is it?" He asked, looking up from his board while clicking his pen.

"Yep." Jimin stated, leaning to the side tiredly. God he didn't want to be here. "Right.. Shall we begin?" The man asked.

Jimin sunk into the front seat of his moms car dejectedly, crossing his arms.

"It's gonna be okay honey, we're gonna fix you." His mom spoke reassuringly, patting his knee before turning to face the wheel. Jimin frowned as she turned the key in the ignition, the car struggling to turn on.

I don't need to be fixed. Jimin thought as he glared out the window. He just likes to have sex. But the doctor claimed otherwise, stating his symptoms matched up with a severe case of compulsive sexual behavior- in other words, Jimin was an actual sex addict. Woo fuckin hoo.

"This medicine is going to help you calm down, it's all gonna be okay now." His mom muttered, her knuckles white as she clenched the steering wheel.