Chapter 5

Lydia POV
OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG.
ANDERSON THIS BETTER BE SOME SICK JOKE. The entire 3rd period I thought about 2nd period and now my head is in a mess.  First Connor clocks Seven in the face, then when asked to draw something beautiful Connor draws me, and now I  have to go to our 4th period class, which I coincidentally have with all 3 of these boys. HISTORY. I'm dreading this. The teacher is fairly nice and knows that we're all friends so he say is all in one table. If somehow I'm able to escape  them this period, I won't be able to escape them next period during lunch. As I walk though the hallways I bump smack into Brandon. 5"9. Mixed. Black and white. Gorgeous curly hair. Beautiful eyes. Caramel skin. I realize I've been checking him out when he clears his throat.

"S-s-sorry...." I manage to mutter.

"It's alright,"he says," soooo....do you need any help?"

"Yeah sure....."

Mistake number 2

He helps me pick up my books and walks me to my 4th period. But than it hits me. Brandon just helped me. Brandon the *sshole just helped me. He was once part of our group but when after popularity and fights once we entered middle school so we let him go. We barely talk anymore and I checked him out. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DATING SEVEN! I enter my 4th period with Brandon  and suddenly realize this is his 4th period also. He sets my stuff down at my table where the guys are just staring at me. I gulp nervously as I sit down with the rest of my stuff. The lesson begins but the boys eyes are still on me and to add to that Brandon is staring at me too. He passes a note that no one reads to me though the class and I look at it.

I crumple the note up into a ball and nod my head

I crumple the note up into a ball and nod my head. The boys are now curious as to what's inside the crumpled ball of paper in my hand. As the period ends I sigh. And attempt to run out but Anderson blocks me.

"What gives?!!" I huff.

"What do you mean what gives? You walked into the classroom with Brandon the stupid *ss *sshole. You were smiling. He passed you a note and you crumpled it up. You won't even let us see. He was carrying your stuff. You're supposed to be dating Seven!?!?" Connor yells.

I look around and everyone else has headed to lunch. I let out a sigh of relief before Seven takes his turn to yell.

"What the actual f*ck Ly. I told you I liked you and the next thing you do is go and make a fool of me. That's just low."

Now that's it. Anderson is still blocking my way and he's about to learn his lesson. I sigh and put 3 fingers up.

"You see this. Three fingers. I give you three seconds to get out of my way," I say calmly.

"And if I don't?" Anderson asks.

"One..."

"Two....."

"Two and a half...."

"Three."

I catch Anderson off guard and yank him close to me all to slam my knee into his place where the sun don't shine.

"GAAAAAAAAH!!"
He screaming and cussing in pain.

"Whose next?"

The boys back away from me.

"Now first of all let me explain. One I bumped into Brandon in the hallway, he offered to help me carry my stuff. Free labor is free labor. I'm a queen. Let the rest of you dirty peasants do my bidding. Number two...don't you ever accuse me of being disloyal. Not you Connor and definitely not you Seven. I know exactly why Connor punched you but I still had to tell him off. Number three when I ask you to get out of my way I mean it...GET THE F*CK OUT MY WAY!"

I storm out leaving them chasing after me. Those idiots. I grab my lunch and remember I'm meeting with Brandon. I go to the media center and no ones there it's quiet. None of the nimrods in my school like to read so that's pretty normal.

"Hey Brandon."

"Hi...."

He motions for me to come sit down and I do.

Mistake number 3

As soon as I do as soon as I sit down Brandon pulls me closer and attempts to kiss me. I'm lucky I have quick reflexes or else his chapped crusty *ss lips would have touched me. I look at him shocked and just get up and leave. Today's been way to late. I'm done with all this sh*t. I go to the nurse and she checks my temperature. She says I should call my dad and I do. I get picked up early and lay on my bed as soon as get home. It'll all be a dream by the time I wake up tomorrow.