The Invitation

-ROCKI-

Rinnnng!!

Rinnnng!!
Rinnnng!!
Rinnnng!!
Rinnnng!!

I picked up the phone to see who was calling.

Ramona Gibbler.

I forgot I had her phone number in my contacts.

Rinnnng!!
Rinnnng!!

"Hello, Rocki speaking." I said unenthusiastically.

"Hiii Rockiiii"Ramona was just as peppy as seventeen years ago, I love and hate it at the same time.

"What do ya need?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't rope me in to a long, awkward conversation.

"Do you wanna come to the Fuller's Christmas Party tonight? It starts at seven."She seemed desperate for someone to be her tag along, I am guessing she doesn't have a boyfriend.

"Uhhh, I was planning to just Netflix and chill for a couple hours...but OK."

"Netflix and chill! You poor girl. I will come and help you get ready. I will arrive at five."

"Umm... ok... see you then."

I quickly ran out of the house to get some coffee, I had a long day ahead of me.

Really hope that Jackson isn't there, I had seen him once with his wife and son a couple of months ago while I was wandering the streets, I just avoided them.

Tonight will probably be really awkward. I already said yes, no backing out now.

________________________________

*Authors note: Sorry for the short chapter, I am planning on creating a lot of chapters, some will be really short.