Chapter Three

Image of Loni ^^^

~~~

For the next couple of hours, everyone just hung out downstairs or filmed random videos for their channels.

    I glance over at the clock, 1:48. Okay. I need to actually do something. Usually, I would just drive around or walk towns.

    I decide to go and look for Colby; he was in his room editing his videos.

    Walking in he must've not heard me, so of course, I snuck up beside him; just standing there with my head right beside his. Waiting a few seconds, yet he didn't notice. So I placed a little bit of hair on his shoulder causing him to look over.

    He legitimately jumped out of his chair so fast he had even ripped his headphone cord right out of the computer.

    "Bahaha!" His reaction had made me laugh hysterically; so much so I had to sit down.

    After Colby composed his thoughts for a quick second, "-- I thought it was a f***ing spider!" He screamed.

    It had taken quite a few minutes to recompose ourselves and decide a plan for today. "So is there anything fun in LA to do?" I question, cause I have zero idea.

    "Want to go get coffee and then target?" He asked, making a goofy face. 

    "Sounds great." I smiled and went to get ready. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple tank top, my black hi-top vans, then finished with tossing some space buns in my hair; hoping to help it look less messy.

    When I was finished Colby went to shower and get ready. Little did I know he took an forever to get ready. Instead of sitting around in his room I went and chilled out side at the top of their diving stage.

    Enjoying the peace and sun. All while listening to some Disturbed.

    ~~~

    After what had seemed like a hour Colby finally came out the back doors to get me. Quickly climbing down I ran over to him and we walked out to his car.

    "Cute car." I quickly stated while getting in.

    He looks over with a fake pained face, "wow, dissing the Corolla."

    He always seems to make me giggle, "no really. It's cute. Better than mine."

    "True. haha." Awe that was cute. Stop! No feelings! All that ever does is cause pain.

~~~

The rest of the ride it pretty quiet. Thank God they only live like five minutes away from the coffee shop.

We walk into "The Coffee Bean & Tea Shop" and walk up to the counter to look for what to order.

"I'd like a 16 oz caramel iced coffee, please," I quickly order.

"Um... how about a...." Dang. Colby can be more indecisive that a girl sometimes haha. "Okay. I'd like a 'Raspberry Sunset cold brew tea, please."

We simultaneously turn and raise our eyebrows at each other. Causing one another to laugh out loud.

We receive our drinks and decide to go walk around a nearby shopping mall.

Colby took a sip of his drink then asked, "So what was your finally reason to going and 'living off the lam'?"

"Honestly, I needed to get away from everything. Including all of my family and friends. Thus, even the decision to go so broke I couldn't contact them if I wanted to."

"Don't you think they are worried?"

"I mean maybe a few of them. But, majority could probably care less. I was always looked down on. For the way I dressed, acted, and what I had liked."

"Well as Sams slogan says 'never normal' or 'beyond the norm,'" He ques in, "Well now you will have plenty of people who won't judge or push you away."

He makes me honestly feel special. How was I lucky enough to be able to meet someone as genuine as Colby.

I give him a smile; then continue walking towards the shops.

Sorry for the shorter chapter!

Please let me know what y'all are thinking! - Any suggestions, comments, or anything please feel free to comment them!

VOTE so I know if y'all like this story or not!!