Part 1

I just wanna say sorry this probably sucks and sorry about the many P.O.V changes...hope you enjoy!!!

Cry's Pov

I laughed as I watched pewdies newest upload. It's about 12:00 pm and I just got up and started my usual routine of getting a bowl of cereal and watching all of pewds newest uploads. God he was so cute,but he's straight and even if he wasn't he wouldn't like some one like me...right? Right. I'll probably call and talk to him later see how he is...but first I need to update my fanfics and yes i write fanfics,pewdiecry fanfics to be exact. Hey,when your home alone a lot and after uploading I get bored so why not write my fantasies and sometimes I'll upload to fanfic sites...and when they are really good I'll show them to pewdie. Of course it's under a pen name...so he doesn't know it's me,which is totally fine by me I don't need to ruin our friendship with stupid feelings.

After I was done I reread what I wrote,smiling as I purposely put outrageous mistakes that are so stupid that it makes it really funny,then I sent it to him.

Pewdie's Pov

I smiled when I saw cry had messaged me.I loved talking to him and thought the pewdiecry story's he sent me on occasion were awesome,but something was off about them,like they were always from the same person and you could tell the mistakes were on purpose.anyways I decided to call him and see what was up.

I looked at Skype first and smiled again seeing he was online. The smile was still present on my face when I hit call and waited for his face to show up on screen. When he showed he was smiling too, "hey bro" I said waving "Sup friend" he said "nothing I just finished playing a few games for later this week now all I need to do now is edit it." I answered shrugging "what about you?"

Cry's Pov

"What about you?" I heard pewdie ask "nothing,I finished uploading not long ago so I decided to look through my messages and found that pewdiecry story I sent you...thought you might like it!" I kinda rushed that last part...I don't even know why. God he probably thinks I'm weird. It shocked me what he said next "Yeah, I read it and it was really cool...do you think we should read it for the bros?" I looked up at him to see if he was serious and then awnsered "Yeah totally!"

So...i can make this a short series or...or i can try for a long series i just wanna know what people think... Love Jinx