Part 10!!

Yay Part 10, idk how I got this far! Continue on!!

Cry's POV

I woke up to find pewds sleeping soundly with his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft sandy blonde hair,imagining what it would be like waking up like this every morning,before moving him over to the pillow next to mine. After I moved him I got up to fix us pancakes but was quickly pulled back into bed with a soft tug.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I turned and looked at him "To fix breakfast,why?" He sat up and looked around "No reason,just curious...Hey isn't that your old mask?" He said pointing to my bookshelf where I had it propped along with a couple of sup' guy plushies "Do you still wear it?" He asked looking over at me. "Yes,with a few people I still don't trust." I answered and then changed the subject,"I'm making pancakes anything you want in them?" He shook his head. "No,I think I'm gonna take a shower and get dressed,see you down in the kitchen."he said with a wink then jumped up and left while I went to the kitchen and started mixing the batter.

Pewdie's POV

As I turned on the water,my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest! I just had to get away from him,before I did something to embarrass myself or worse...make him hate me...I laid my phone on the sink in the bathroom,still nothing from Marzia,it's almost like she forgot me or is she ignoring me? Whatever,I have cry now.

I quickly got undressed and got under the water,letting the hot water run over my body as I closed my eyes and thought about cry and his way of making me think that it will be ok to leave Marzia,that I will live,and find love elsewhere,possibly even with Cry.

I finished and got out of the shower,grabbing a towel to dry off,and realized that I forgot to bring clothes in with me! I mentally slapped myself and wrapped the towel around me before sticking my head out the door to see where he was, which I soon heard he was in the kitchen banging around. I ran to my bedroom and changed then went back to the bathroom to fix my hair.

When I was done I walked into the kitchen and sat down,watching him as he cooked. "I've been thinking..." I said as he flipped a pancake "...what made you trust me?" He gave me a confused look "I don't understand,what are you talking about?" "What made you trust me enough to show me your face?" I asked looking down at my hands "because you mean a lot to me,and I trust you. Why are you asking such a silly question,friend?" He said giving me a small smile "I was just thinking...it's stupid forget it..." I got up and walked over to him and laid my head on his shoulder,looking at the food "Just so you know you mean a lot to me too." I said as he took the last pancake out and put it on the plate of pancakes next to the stove.

"Here take your pancakes,Lover Boy." He said smiling as he shoved the plate of pancakes in front of me. "Shut up Cry." I said taking my plate and sitting down at the table.

Wattpad deleted half this chapter and I had to redo it! I mean wtf wattpad?

Love Jinx ❤️