Arrive

Emma POV

The next morning, I was ready. I packed my luggage and got on the carriage. It was very foggy and I fell asleep.

"Wake up, ma'am!" The groom threw my luggage and try to drive me away. "I still have work to do." He looks irritated.

I got off. I looked up. It was a huge manor. It looks very creepy but I wasn't scared. Really. 

I picked up my luggage and walked in front of the door. I took a deep breath and knocked the door.

Dong dong dong.....

That was the time that my destiny has started. My life has changed too. Everything...

The door opens and I saw a person, a person who is wearing white skirt with blue blouses. 

"Hello." I said.

"Nice to meet you! Are you the new survivor, Emma Watson?" She asked.

silent ..... 🦅 🦅 🦅 🦅 ashamed xd

After a moment...

"I am Emma woods, not Emma Watson. How could I be a famous artist like her?" I pouted.

"Sorry, I am Emily Dyer, Emma woods." Emily laughed and put a hand out.

I ignored her hand and walked past her. 

"I have to go, bye. Emily Dyer." I couldn't trust anyone at that time. Since that happen... I was a cold person.

(you will know later)

"Ok.." Emily looks disappointed and put her hand back.

"Let me see. Where is my dorm?" I went to find my dorm and someone was hiding in the corner to watch me, a person who is wearing brown jacket and cap. What a creep.

I quickly get Into my dorm. I was very tired so I fell asleep.