Intoduction

EunMi's POV

Annyeong Haseyo! Yoon EunMi imnida! I am 18 years old....I am from Busan but me and my parents moved here in Seoul for our business.I have my childhood bestfriend before named Kim Taehyung,Yeah..I know that you know him, His already popular...I loved him since we were child...But I hid it to him because he will not believe me because I am boyish before....They moved to Seoul too....He left me....I met a new bestfriend again....She is Lee Jaeshin....We are both an A.R.M.Y....Her bias is Jimin and my bias is V....Of course it's him.....We still have many friends...Like BTOB...APink...By the way I am the Sister of Yoon Bomi from APink....I am friends too with B.A.P and CNBlue...and specially EXO....

[Flashback]

"Hey! Hey! Why is that your not talking to me? Is there any problem?"-EunMi

"There's no problem EunMi....Because we will already move to Seoul..."-V

"We will go later...."-V

"Why is that you didn't tell me earlier?!"-EunMi

"Because I know that you will just be hurt..."-V

"I will miss you very very much TaeTae V.....I love you...."-EunMi

"Me too....I will miss you very much.....I love you too EunMi...."-V

V's POV

Annyeong UFO's!!! (Ultimate Fan's of Oppa...Ctto) Kim Taehyung imnida or you can call me TaeTae,V or Alien V....Well, I am EunMi's childhood friend....I admit it, I like her when we were still kids... But now, It already changed....I only love her as A friend...I have already a girl that I like....It's her bestfriend, Lee Jaeshin.....I will ask her to help to be close to Jaeshin.....I will ask her if what is the favorites of Jaeshin....Because you know..............You will just know it Soon!

[A/N]

Hi!!!! Author HyeMi_ExoticArmy writting her again!

Hahaha....I know I have many stories that I make.....

Please always support my stories;)

-My Enemy

-A Nerdy Fangirls Diary

-Give me a Chance

-My bias is inlove with my bestfriend?!

-Fangirls Love

Thanky Guyssss!!!

~HyeMi_ExoticArmy~