Chapter 9

After that night I didn't get to see Blacky anymore. Even his friends stopped coming and I was alone again. I was afraid Blacky totally disliked me now and wouldn't want to come back at all. I hadn't noticed how much I was waiting for them to come back and we would talk about stupid things. My Gaze was glued to the door each night, but nothing happened.

My day went on and my thoughts after a week over him were gone, because I had a dead line to complete. Back at my hut where I have been living was tiny, but the nice thing about it was in was in the middle of the woods and was surrounded by a two mile radius of wolfs bane. Which was perfect and why werewolves couldn't find me wolfs bane has such a strong scent for werewolves that they can't sniff out anything else but that one plant. And now back to my dead line how I was able to stay undetected was that I am a perfumer. Even as a wereanimal my smelling has been better then the average, at first I just wanted to create perfume for me mixed with wolfs bane, so I would put it on everyday, so you couldn't smell me out anymore. But through some help, I had an expert teach me about perfume and how to create your own. So I started doing that, I had to create each year at least two knew ones and it turned out to be a good seller, however I don't follow on it. I can't risk being caught, I can't even get a hold of the money I get off of it, it only piles up in one account now. That I hope one day to open again, but until then I have to wait and keep creating.

My work consumed me so much that I couldn't think straight anymore at my waiter job I was worn out, made mistakes forgot some orders even started letting things drop by accident. On top of that we had a big reservation and I had to work with Theresa. It was stressful, we managed and all the drinks were finally done, however in the middle of it all, the cook cut his hand and was bleeding like hell. He said it was nothing and continued to work. I was worn out and I showed them a nice side of me that I have been hiding from them. I nursed him and told him to go home.
"Yes and who the fuck will cook then. You!?"
"Yes me, now go." His facial expression was funny, he was dumbfounded as I took an apron and handled the kitchen as if it were my own. I made sure someone picked him up. I worked in a kitchen before and watched them intensely how they cooked their dishes here and used the kitchen a lot of times on my own as well to cook for myself or even for customers that were still hungry at 1 am. I even encourage Theresa telling her she is a good waitress and that she could handle the rest by herself and if anything happens I am there for her. It went well and we cleaned up and closed the kitchen at 11 pm. I came back to Theresa, who then told me she was having problems with a customer, not much was left from the once full house that we had previously, but only three booths were occupied and one man sitting at a far corner.
"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing it's just he's pretty rude you know. As he came in he sat down over there." Pointing at an empty booth where the light of that table was off, probably broken. She continued with her story.
"As I went to him he complained telling me I wouldn't even have to bring him the menu if he couldn't even se in this dark, I looked for some lightbulbs but couldn't find any. So I asked him to sit somewhere else and now He is only complaining and telling me what an awful restaurant this is and how stupid I am." She didn't really take a breathing break in between, but I couldn't blame her she was startled and can't handle such a behaviour hell I could even hardly if it were toward me as well.
All I could do was give her a weak smile saying I will handle it and went to him.

It was a older guy, heavy, glasses and looked very ill groomed. One that you kept your distance from as well if he were to ever walk toward you, avoid eye contact kinda guy.
As I arrived and stood beside him, he snorted making those thick cheeks wiggle.
"Oh switch of waitress, are you here to tell me that this light will die soon as well?"
I smiled my sweet innocent smile and asked. "Sorry I don't know what you mean, the light is fine or not?"
"Yeah but that light over there clearly doesn't work or are all the girls here this incapable of even switching out a lightbulb?" I pointed to the dark booth.
"Oh that one?" He rolled his eyes.
"Of course which other one do I mean."
"Oh so you do see that this light is off, because I was wondering why you would even sit over there if it was off from the very beginning. But it was good that you sat over there."
"Oh and why that?"
"Because there is a reason why that light over there is turned off." I waiting until he asks why?, which of course he did and I explained very slowly so that even he could understand the insult.