pt. 4 - my letter for you

Dear no one,

It all started with a cat meme or maybe lots of pets videos that I always look into my newsfeed and make sure that I've found the best video that I can send to you. Oh yes, of course I've found the very one that I wanted to send to you. A four minute video of a funny cat doing weird things that you now find cute because I kind of influenced you by adorable cats. When I send you a video like that, it's because I wanted to talk to you. It's like my cue sign for us to chat and you know have late night deep talks because they say that shit is real but I don't have an opinion for that. Atleast for now or maybe never. So in return to my message for you, you then sent me a cut adorable dogs because you like dogs and you have one. That's when I get speechless because I don't know what to say next because you also don't know what to say. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from you that I wanted you to be more approachable but then I remembered that's a childish thing to say. We're both adults now and I know we're both busy. But sometimes I wonder 'do you still like me?' Because it feels like I'm the only one who's being the sweet one. I'm the one who keeps on waiting for your reply to my sweet messages that I composed on my note app because I don't want to say the wrong thing. I keep on waiting and waiting.

I hope that I won't get tired of waiting for you because trust me I'll never give up on you and that's how I like you so much. I like you so much, it hurts.

Just like what Augustus Waters would've said "that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt."

Yeah, I felt it but then you replied and I was back to normal like nothing happened.

Kiddinlove