Chapter 1

The Nauhty Girl & The Jerk

Chapter 1

Lunch. That word made me smile evily, and turn my glares into evil glances. Lunch was the time when I could finally throw a prank at Mr. Stewart, the prank I had been waiting for since school started, 2 months ago.

My partner in crime, also knows as Lizzie, my bestfriend was waiting for me at my locker. Her brown curly hair fell perfectly in bangs right below her shoulder, she was wearing black leggins, a white tee and knee boots. I had to admit she looked really preety.

"Man where have you been" She huffed, Lizzie wasn't the patient type either.

"Mrs.Moore made us stay 10 more minutes thanks to Ashton Evans" I said, I rolled my eyes. Hearing his name made me puke.

**

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Lizzie asked, she had a worried expression and her hands were shaking like crazy.

"Of course! Miss Goody two shoes" I laughed, while unlocking Mr.Stewart's room. I had only used my car keys to unlock that f*cking door.

"If you say so.." She trailed off. She handed me the bag full of redbulls and foam.

Next, I climbed to Mr.Moores desk, and started placing the foam all over the air conditioner. Mr.Moore always turned on the air conditioner, whichh would make all the foam fly around the room. We had also decided to mix redbull with his coffee. We hid his books and his glasses. God, this was going to be hilarious.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I heard someone yell-whisper at Lizzie and I.

I froze. I turned my head, I had a blank expression on my face.

Ashton Evans.

"Why are you here?" I whispered back. Lizzie had a priceless expression on her face, she was all flushed and her hands started trembling again.

"I just needed to get some things" He shrugged, nodding at Lizzie. Which made her flush even more. Girls and Boys, Gosh.

"You won't tell, right?" Lizzie blurted out, and we stared at her. Her face looked like a guilty puppy.

"Nope" He answered.

A sigh of relief escaped from my body, but I reacted too soon.

"Unless, you guys help me with a prank" He smirked at both of us, I liked the idea though. I couldn't speak for Lizzie.

"I will not!!" Lizzie yelled, but not loud enough for everyone outside to hear.

"I will, if you keep your deal" I rolled my eyes, I hated this guy.

***

A/N:

Hey Guyss ;)

So First Chapter! So Excited! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

What will happen between Nicole and Ashton?!

(: