Chapter 8 : The Queen Of Fairies

As Fairy Tail was completely silent Y/n and Acnologia watched from above as they waited to see this Erza that everyone's afraid of.

After waiting a bit the door opened to reveal a women with Armor on, she had long red hair with brown eyes she walked in and started ripping into everyone

3rd Person P.O.V

When Erza entered everyone was quite meanwhile Y/n and Acnologia looked surprised at the fact she shut up an entire guild in seconds

Erza : "I have returned where is master Makarov"

Mirajane : "welcome back Erza the master just left for a conference with Mavis and Zeref"

Erza : "I see"

Just then someone asked about the large horn she carried into the guild hall

Erza : "it's the horn of a monster I defeated, the locals were so thankful they decorated it and gave it to me as a souvenir do you have a problem with it"

As the person that ask shooke his head

Erza : "now listen up, while I was on the rood I heard a few things, word is Fairy Tail is causing nothing but trouble as of late. Master Makarov may not care but I most certainly do"

She looked at Cana who was doing a barrel of alcohol

Erza : "Cana you need to start conrtolinf your drinking"

Erza : "Vijeeter please take the dancing outside"

Erza : "Wakaba get rid of that filthy habit"

Erza : "Nab I suspected I'd find you dawdling infront of the request board, just pick a job"

Erza : "Macao...*sighs*"

Macao : "please just say something"

Erza : "I don't even know where to begin with you, you've caused so much trouble I've almost given up"

As She ripped into people Y/n chuckled

Y/n : "she's a bundle of joy"

Acnologia : "don't tell me you're think of adding her to your harem"

Y/n : "I'm going to ki..."

Natsu : "HEY Y/N"

Y/n turned to see Natsu waving

Natsu : "come down for a minute"

Y/n got up and Acnologia smirked

Acnologia : "oh your harem wants to see you"

Y/n : "I hate you"

Acnologia laughed and Y/n headed to Natsu and the others, as he got there he saw Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel with a group of people.

Y/n : "sup"

Wendy : "Y/n we wanted to introduce some of our friends to you"

Natsu(fem) : "this is Lucy, Carla, Happy, Erza and ice stripper"

Gray(fem) : "what did you say flame brain"

Y/n : "where did your cloths go"

Gray(fem) looked to see she was standing in front of Y/n in her underwear.

Gray(fem) : "it's a habit anyway nice to meet you"

Y/n : "you to...I guess"

Just then Y/n turned to Erza

Y/n : "so judging by the reaction by everyone here, you must be strong right"

Erza : "well I"