Chapter 1

Batman sighed against his hand as the Justice League was discussing with the new criminal on the top of the most wanted list.... 'The Red Hood.'

Batman doesn't want to turn in Jason...His Jay over to the police....He doesn't like what Jason doing to these bad guys, murdering them in cold blood but...He is keeping the drug rate down...a lot.

"Bruce, why aren't you saying anything?" Diana asked. Batman was interrupted by his thoughts because of Diana's voice. "What do you mean?" Bruce asked. "You're not saying anything about this situation...Why is that?" Oliver asked.

Bruce folded his hands together with a sigh "1, because he keeps the drug rate down on the children...2, he keeps the gang problem in Gotham and the vicinity of its safe...and 3, well how should I put it... He is my family...." Bruce explained.

"What do you mean family?" Barry asked. "Well... *sighs* He is my son" Bruce said.

"WHAT?!?! Your son!?!" The Justice League yelled minus Superman (They're have a close relationship, let's just say they're best friends). Bruce sighed for the hundredth time "Yes, my son and we didn't have the best relationship in the past" Bruce said. "What do you mean by that?" Captain Atom asked. "Well, we tried to kill each other....twice."

"KILL EACH OTHER!?!" They screamed minus Superman. "Well yeah...But not anymore, he and I are on good terms" Batman said. "Good terms?" Hal raise his eyebrow. Bruce rubbed the back of his head "He and I...Uh, we're dating each other" he said. "DATING EACH OTHER?!?" They yelled in shocked minus Clark.

Diana look over to Clark who looked calm "How are you so calm about this?" she asked. Clark sighed "I knew about this..." he said. "YOU KNEW!!" The rest of the Justice screamed angrily minus Bruce and Clark...

Bruce and Clark sighed. "Look, now that you know about this..." Bruce said then looked at them slowly and gave them the most menacing glare he could muster and an evil smirk "And if anyone that goes after him....I would make your life a living hell..Got it?"

The rest of the Justice League started to sweat and gulped nervously "Y-Yes Batman!"

"Good" Bruce smirked.

The Justice League went back to discuss on what to do with Red Hood......

*(Break)*

Jason jumped into his window that leads to his bedroom in his safe house and took off his domino helmet and went into his kitchen and opened his fridge and to see if he had food in there which he did. He grabbed a container of spaghetti and grabbed a bowl from the dishwasher and put the cold spaghetti in the bowl and put it in the microwave...

The microwave beeped and he grabbed the hot bowl and started to eat his food at the table. His phone buzzed. Jason checked it and saw it was Batman and answered it.

"Hello B"

"Jay"

"Is there something you need?"

"Yes. Can you meet me at the Watch Tower in a hour?"

"Yeah, I can"

"Great, I'll see in a hour"

"Yeah. Bye B"

"Bye Baby, Love you"

"Love you too, Bruce"

Jason hanged up and sat his phone down and went back to eating his food.

*(Break)*