Lawless?

I finally agree to talk to Mahiru. We went to the roof of the school and the guy I pump into came along because he also had a servamp.
Mahiru-"Inori we need help defeating Tsubaki"
Inori-"what do you want me to do Mahiru? I can't do anything, he's my master"
Mahiru-"please, Inori I want you to join us. Help me as a friend"
When he said that tears started to stream down my face. He still considers me as his friend? I try to say something but nothing would come out. So I just nod and he had a huge smile on. He also managed to convince the guy who name is Tetsu Sendagaya.
Hugh-"before we talk more why don't I tell you about my young master"
Mahiru-"I don-"
Hugh-"it all started......"
He didn't let Mahiru finish his sentence. We were listening to him.
Hugh-"that's how  I meant Tetsu"
Inori-"ha, will that was interesting"
Mahiru-"yea, but I wouldn't refer sendagaya young. But that again we all  looked young to you guys"
Hugh-"no, Tetsu is only 14 years old"
Mahiru/Inori-"what?!"
Tetsu-"yea"
I couldn't believe it. He looks like a college student. Mahiru couldn't believe it as will, become he still talking about it. My phone started to ring and I looked at it. It was Sakuya.
Inori-"Mahiru, I have to go"
Mahiru-"what? But we still need a plan."
Inori-"just text me, bye!"
I left in a hurry because I knew they send some subclasses to find me.when I got home Sakuya came running to me and hug me. He was asking a lot of questions.
Inori-"I'm fine. I just had something stopping me but I mange to leave"
He nodded and told me that Tsubaki wanted to talk to me. That's weird, dies he know. I walk to his room and knock. I open the door cause he said come in.
Inori-"did you need me?"
Tsubaki-"Inori, I have something to ask"
Inori-"what is it?"
Tsubaki-"tomorrow are you willing to go to a concert?"
Inori-"a concert?"
Tsubaki-"yes, one of my brothers will be there and we need to capture him. I think you know who it is"
Inori-"one of your brothers? Who are yo-........lawless"
Tsubaki-"yes. So princess are you willing?"
Inori-"...............yes"
He nodded and told me that I should rest for tomorrow. I nodded and went to my room. I face planted on my bed and started to think a lot to the point where I managed to sleep.
~next day~
When I woke up I saw a text and it was fro Mahiru. I called him and he answer right away.
Mahiru-"Inori, we gonna need you today. We found out that the servamp of greed is going to be there"
Inori-"ya, I know. I'm going there because Tsubaki is sending me"
Mahiru -"oh I then are u going to help us"
Inori-"hmmm......yea"
He was happy and told me to met him at the entrance. I hang up and wait in my room when we had to leave.I told him about Mahiru and he told me to protect him. I nodded and told me to be careful as well
~time skip~
I was getting ready to leave. Tsubaki had send outfits for the concert.
(Not the high heel, have flats)

I love my dress and flats. I transported to the place and all of the subclasses were going in. I waited at the entrance and saw Mahiru running. He stop in front of me and looked shocked.
Mahiru-"uh, Inori u looked nice"
Inori-"oh...uh, thanks"
We managed to go and when we made it to the hall. Mahiru told me to stay outside and when he needed me he will call me. I did what he told me and waited. I started to get this pain in my chest and this usually happens when something bad is happening. I couldn't take it anymore and went inside to see Mahiru almost hit the wall. I got behind him and I hit the wall. He looked behind and saw me.
Mahiru-"Inori! Are you ok?"
Inori-"yea"
He help me up and I saw s guy and Mahiru servamp in stage. Then I wonder my eye to see lawless. I was happy in the same time upset. I hid behind Mahiru and kept my head down. We both started to walk down and I saw all my friends covered it n blood. I was shocked to see this. When we made it down I saw lawless yelling at kuro. All is a sudden all saw lawless attack kuro. I was shocked that lawless did this, he used to be so kind and now he is violent. What happened to you lawless? I was to forced on the fight that I didn't notice that guy behind me. I was about to turn when I felt a powerful kick.
Mahiru-"hey!"
I was about to hit the wall when kuro protected me. I turn and thank him.
Kuro-"no problem"
Mahiru-"Inori! Are you o-"
Lawless-"I-Inori?"
I got up and turn to lawless to see him wide eye. I had mix feelings that I didn't know what to say. But he did.

Lawless-"How are you alive?"