~~Frankie~~

"Was there something you wanted Frankie?" asked Elie, clearly wanting to me alone, but I wasn't about to let him get his way.  I starred at him with disapproval. 

"Well, you're moody, you've had a really hot shower, and you're drinking vodka straight from the bottle. Is everything okay?" I questioned sincerely. Elie just rolled his eyes and took a massive swig of the vodka. 

"I got fired today. That's the third time in two years. I'm fucking pissed. I'm broke and I'm probably not going to be able to afford rent" 

"Hey, if you're broke and can't pay rent, that's fine. I have no problem covering it until you get another job, okay?"

 "No, that's not the problem! The problem is that I moved out here to get my dream job, and I'm no where close to that dream. I just wish everything could just play out the way I wanted!" He took another swig of vodka before I got up from the bed a took the bottle off him. "Hey!" 

"No, don't. Okay? You're not drinking away your sadness again this time! You've been there for me every time I've had a mental break down so let me be there for you" I said with force, putting the lid on the bottle of vodka and keeping it next to me on the bed. 

Elie looked a little taken aback. He ran his hands through his hair and sighed. "I'm sorry, I just feel so lost and alone right now" 

"I know that but dude, I'm here for you. We're roommates, and there's no way I'm not  gonna help you," Elie smiled softly. He sat down next to me on the bed and we sat there for a bit in comfortable silence.