Notification

Plan just finished his class when a pop from his phone went off. He immediately open his phone to check his notifications. For his surprise, it was a message from a person whom he tries to avoid for the past few weeks.

memephirabitch sent a message the phone indicates. Plan can't help but roll his eyes. He never liked the idea of being acquainted to such a guy. Maybe because he's too handsome for Plan's liking, he doesn't know him but he already hates the guy's guts. A lot of his fans has been shipping him to this guy, for fuck sakes he never met this guy. He just rolled his eyes as he catch a familiar face in the hallway, it was his friend Gun who is busy using his phone and obviously smiling like an idiot as he is.

"If I was car I would've hit you already." he whispered to his friend, Gun just laughed at the older's statement. "You really think you can be a threat to me P'Plan, look how small you are." Gun bursted in laughter as he saw how pissed his friend is.

Plan noticed how the expression of the younger changed, he rolled his eyes once again. He was sure that Gun's boyfriend is already there to pick him up for lunch. "Sawasdee krap P'Plan" Mark greeted Plan but obviously his eyes were all over his lovely boyfriend. "Wasdee" he greeted the younger back. Plan can't believe that Gun is already clinging to his beloved boyfriend, his hands were already wrapped around his lover's arm. It's not that he's embarrassed to be with this couple but they are showing too much affection which catches everyone's attention around them.

"Do you want to join us for lunch, P'?" Mark the one who asked him since Gun is busy playing his boyfriend's hair. Plan doesn't want to go but he have no other friends around to be with. "Okay." They mounted the younger's car and decided to have lunch outside the Uni.

"P' I heard that your fans are shipping you with Mean." Gun stated as he feed his boyfriend, Plan nodded his face is obviously not happy about it. "How do you even know him?" Plan has no idea how did the younger knew that guy.

"We attended the same high school and been friends with him ever since. We haven't hang out for a while since he's busy with his modeling gigs." Gun says as he cleared his plate.

Plan opened his phone and check his phone, he opened the stranger's message to him and it almost made him vomit.

memephirabitch
hey babe, wanna hang out soon?