2

"Good morning." my mother chirped. I didn't respond, instead, I sat down at the table, eating some of the toast my mother made.

A couple minutes later, my brother stomped up the stairs. He yanked one of the chairs, sitting down with an angry face.

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of bed." I chuckled. When I glanced over at him he just rolled his eyes.

"Mom, do you mind if the guys come over?"

"I don't mind at all sweetie, as long as they all stay for dinner," my mom was weird, she liked to cook for crowds, I was okay with this because she was an amazing cook.

"Sure, thanks." he ran downstairs.

**MICAH POV**

Cole showed up first, as usual. He was never late, he always had to be early.

"Sup," he nodded his head in my direction.

"Sup," there was an awkward silence for a few moments as he wiped his hands on his pants and I started cracking my fingers. I've never been as close to him as the other guys. Luckily, Tony showed up shortly.

"Am I interrupting things? he questions, "it looks like you guys were in a deep starring contest" he glances at Cole, then at me, "okey dokey, could we start tuning?"

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled.

While tuning, the other boys arrived, all except Gabriel, I didnt mind, he was guitar, which we already had two of. Greta says that our songs are horrible, but I think if someone were to notice us, we would be like Justin Bieber, but way better.

As we started to sing our new single, Mirrors, my sister stomped down the stairs dragging Gabe behind her. I wasn't about to stop in the middle of a song to talk to her so I let her stand infront of us, gripping Gaberiels arm like she wanted to kill him. Whatever he did, I didnt want to know.

When finished, Greta shoved Gabriel in our direction.

"Take him, I sure don't want him neer me." she scoffed. With that she stormed up the stairs. We all turned and starred at Gabe.

"What did you do this time." Josh said with an eyeroll.

"Nothing, I didnt do anything." Gabe exclaimed innocently, raising his hands in the air.

"Very beleivable Gabe." Noah shrugged.

"Guys, make like Elsa, and let it go, it probably wasnt that big of a deal anyways." Cole joined. He never lets us fight with each other. Fighting is how boys get closer together, rather than having sleepover partys and gossiping about whose hot, like girls do. He will never understand.

"Lets start from the top, kay guys? Gabe, you know what to do."

I really loved this song, it was the best one we've written before. The other boys usually wrote songs about how hot girls are, but I don't think thats what this ones about. I'm not sure what it is dealing with, but to me it definetly doesn't sound like girls kissing me, or whatever they normally sing about. I didn't have he best voice of the group, so I didn't sing all the time.

**GRETA POV**

(The same thing but her perspective)

A knock sounded on the door, I stood up to answer it when Cole walked in.

"I assume Micah's downstairs." he stated.

I nodded, and without taking this shoes off, he jogged down the stairs. Within a few minutes, my phone buzzed. I looked down at it, Paisley, she couldn't live a day without talking to me.