Wow life #1

A teenager girl stands in front of her mirror at 4am. It was the beginning of summer vacation and she had a pool party in a week or so. There was no way of hiding it. Her school year was awful and her parents never listened. The cuts became worse on both of her arms and thighs. There was no way of hiding all of the pain she had put on herself. She just tries to cover it. New Instagram feed, her crush has a new girlfriend. 5000 followers on twitter but yet none of them know her. Most of her mornings are terrible, blood on her blankets. The only thing that makes her smile are the voices of youtubers. New bandages and black clothes. She even goes crazy if her blade isn't there. Oh how she wishes to fit in, that she even erased any memory of her own personailty. Dyed her hair so many times, every season getting new clothes. Shop-lifting, got arrested twice. Don't even notice she's on birth control, just hoping to be able to get man by using her body. However, she keeps on cutting, now she's even starving herself. Her mom isn't home and her dad is always drunk. Everynight she hides in her closet, praying to God that her father won't beat her. That morning her mother came home, beat her then kicked her out. How can she be so high on drugs to confuse her own daughter with a slut. 7 weeks on the streets, finally got saved but it wasn't over yet. Working every night, coming home to be beaten and raped. She turned 17, spent her day running from him. Made connection with a guy, but knew money was the key, he didn't have any which made her really mad. Still running on her birthday, she cried in an alley. Asking "why me?" She was just hoping to drop dead. Weeks gone by, her stomach roared. She hasn't been on birth control. Feeling like puking, she grabbed a bottle of hennessy from the liquor store. Hiding in the alley she tried to gulp it all down, but something kicked it back up. She just fell asleep next to the hobo, just wishing her life is over. The next morning was a surprise, from a stolen pregnancy test, she saw the lines. She was completely shocked. She's having a baby, she smiled and cried. Instead of letting her die, God gave her a reason to stay alive. Bag of money she stoled, she turned herself in. 12 weeks in prison, she got bailed. A bigger bump, she met Tony. Remembering him from when they were kids, he promised to take care of her. Moving into a strange home wasn't something new, her whole life was in and out of homes. Everytime a different man to take advantage of her. Months went by and she only got mistreated 6 times. Finally her due date came and she met her baby boy, Mason Luck. Her life turned from awful to great with just one look at the treasure she made. She forgot all about the bad memories, she just held Mason and said "we are gonna make it." Hi my name is Rebekah Luck, my life was awful, from a kid til then, but I'm 18 with a son and I'm still thriving through. 

~~~~~~~~~

Don't say something mean to someone, you do not know their story. Just smile and ignore their comment. You don't know why they are so upset. :)