Geass Zaworldo

C2 was following Dio to his base of operation as she felt something that she hasn't felt before so says "so what's your geass power", Dio stops as he turns around and says "my geass allows me to stop time for 9 seconds". C2 sighed as she says "that's it kinda disappointing if you ask me" she looked back up but Dio wasn't there as she looked behind her and saw him there. She fell down in shock "w-what how did you do that" Dio smiles and says "my geass". She looked at Dio as she began to blush now seeing how he looked like from below as she gets up and says "I see well that is impressive". Dio was blushing as he saw her white panties but she didn't see the blush. A guy comes up to them and says "yo that's a nice girl you have but I'm gonna have to take her and make her my bitch". The guys grabs C2 but Dio got mad and said "Zaworldo". Time stops as Dio throw a knife at him saying "muda muda muda muda muda muda muda" the knife stops just in front of the guys throat as Dio says "time begins to move". Time starts moving again as C2 eyes open wide to see a knife in the guys neck killing him.

That's it for this chapter guys I tried to keep Dio the same as he was in JoJo but just with my own twist.