The plan

Iris POV

"We have to set them up, he's a bad boy and she's stubborn. Get them alone together they have start talking.

"How about a road trip" Zayn said while he was laying down on my bed "just the 4 of us"he smirked and shuffled closer to me.

"Do you know hard that's going to be" I said while snuggling into him.

"What, why? I have a van that's really roomy, I'll have the money put into everyone's card and we can stay out as long as we want" Zayn said seductively and nuzzled his head into my neck.

"No - I mean that's great that you've planned that out but what about Fiona, she will take some convincing" I said.

"Say it'll be only you two, I won't show up with Kyle until just when were about to leave, ok" he seemed so desperate

"Ok I'll try" i said while I got up off the bed and walked over to my phone, I dialled Fiona's number. "hello, this is Fiona speaking."

"Hey girl, next weekend did you want to go on a road trip?"i asked trying not to sound suspicious.

"Why, what are you up to?" she asked

"No reason, Zayn will be going out of town and I want to spend time with you" I said a little perky

"Ya, sure I guess.... how long will this be?" she asked sounding more excited. That was easy, I looked to Zayn who had a clueless expression on his face.

"Can I get back to you on that one?" I asked, he really didn't give me a number did he?

"Ya ok I'll start packing" and with that she hung up the phone.

I looked over to Zayn, who looked like he was going to fall asleep. so I did the only reasonable thing. I jumped on him. He groaned but I couldn't hold back my laughter, "so is she coming?" he asked still out of breath " yes next weekend, but how long will we be going?" I asked rubbing his belly

" I don't know just tell her to bring one big suit case and fit everything from warm to cold clothes and other things" he said while his eyes were closed.

" You still need to call Kyle, what are you going to tell him" I asked Kyle isn't so easily tricked.

" I'll tell him to pack a suit case and get in the car, I won't say anything until we get to your place." he smiled triumphantly

I leant down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok now leave I need to pack and so do you" I said while pointing to the door. he gave me puppy dog eyes but soon left.