Here we go

Zayn POV

"Dude, get in!" I yelled as I honked the horn.

"I'm coming calm your tits" he got into the car slamming the door. "were the hell are we going anyway, and so early in the morning?" he yawned as he rubbed his eyes.

"No where special" I laughed

~~~~~~20 mins later~~~~~~~~

" Wake up we're here ...... and try not to be an asshole" I said while shaking Kyle awake

"Dude what-- where are we" Kyle nearly yelled, you could really see how pissed he was... until he caught a look at Fiona. his eyes nearly popped out of his head, this was going to be fun.

Fiona POV

"What is all this extra luggage?" I questioned Iris who stood there looking worried while glancing at her watch.

"Iris!" I said trying not to wake the neighbours.

"What" she walked over and sat on her blue suit case, she has her gorgeous brown wavy hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a beautiful floral dress that stopped above her knees and she wore some gold wedges. I swear to god I'm not lying, she has a body that all super models would kill for.

Me. I'm wearing some black tights and grey converses and a purple tank top that says, rawr it means I love you in dinosaur. I had gold hair and brown eyes, so really nothing you don't see every day.

A car door slamming brought me out if my thoughts, as I saw Zayn and ........Kyle! Kyle Stran, the school bad boy. Really!!!! I turned to see Iris run off to wear Zayn was getting two suitcases out of the car you have got to be kidding me. I started putting the suitcases in, when Kyle walked over. Breathe Fiona breathe.

"Do you need some help" he said his voice was smooth and silky, I guess I freaked because I slammed my head up and hit my head on the car. "wha- oh hi, no thanks" I said while keeping myself busy

"No really, I can't watch you do all the work" he placed one suitcase in the car and we both reached for the same one. I felt fireworks as his hand touched mine, I flinched away pulling the suitcase with me.

I put the suitcase in the back, then closed the back doors and walked away, Kyle just stood there and watched me walk away, I felt his eyes burning into my back. I have bad memories of Kyle and this will just add to that.