Chapter 2

. .  .That's when my heart dropped.

I could see Michael watching Luke and i with an expression like he wanted to kill someone.

"Is everything okay Ariana ?" Luke said with concern.

that's when i snapped back to reality "Ya I'm fine."

"okay good. Oh there's a party tonight and i was wondering if you were going. " Luke said

"a party ? . . i don't kno-"

"C'mon it will be fun " Luke said

I smiled. "Okay Okay "

Luke and i hung out for hours until it started to get dark . But the image of Michael staring at us kept popping up in my head.  I shook off the thought and decided to go back to my cabin to get ready for the party.

"I saw you and Luke hanging out all day . . is there anything you want to tell me ?" Carly said with a smirk across her face.

"Luke seems like a great guy and all but he is just a friend. . "

"Mhhmm 'JUST' a friend. . for now. " i heard her whisper.

I decided to drop the subject and move on.

"What time are we leaving for the party ?" i asked

"Umm how about now ? " Carly suggested. I nodded in agreement and we headed out the door.

When we got to the party all you could smell were drugs and alcohol. I felt so uncomfortable being around everyone considering i don't do drugs OR drink.

I turned to talk to Carly but she had already wondered off leaving me behind . I cut through the crowd of people and made my way back to the beach . I was dodging all the beer bottles and drunken people who were scattered along the sand. I walked over to the water and sat down thinking about how much i just wanted to get back to the cabin and feel safe.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when i noticed someone sit next to me. 

"Hey beautiful ,what are ya doin out here all alone ?" the familiar boy, Ashton, asked me .

"I'm just taking a break from the party . . " i replied trying not to make eye contact because i knew he had to have been high and/or drunk.

"ohh . well maybe you and i could head back to my cabin or somethin" He smirked as he put his hand on my thigh. I could smell the alcohol in his breath as his words slurred from his mouth. 

"Umm no i think ill pass. Sorry." I said as i pushed off his hand and scooted away.

He stood up  , "STAND UP BITCH AND COME WITH ME!" Ashton yelled full of anger

i stood up quickly "Don't tell me what to do.I'm not going anywhere with you! You're drunk, leave me the hell alone ! " I told him

I then felt a sting fill my right cheek . He slapped me and i stumbled backwards landing on my back on the beach sand.

"DON'T MAKE ME TELL YOU AGAIN !" he yelled

At this point i was terrified . I had no idea what to do. I was getting dizzier by the second due to how hard he hit me. I started to notice that things had started getting blurry.

I saw Ashton lift his hand up again and i winced, getting ready for the next hit . but then i saw something, someone, punch Ashton in the face. Him and the blurry figure were throwing punches at each other non stop . My eyes started closing and before i knew it

I had completely blacked out .

***OKAY GUYS , so im sorry this chapter was kinda short and slow, but i promise that the story WILL get better. . so just hang in there please ! I'm gonna try to do a few chapters everyday so you will have more to read . .  (: Also Please VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT ! ILY guys.***