Who Was Eddy Jack?

It was the end of High School. Brett already knew what he wanted: go to college and be better at the violin. No one else that he knew wanted to go to the University of Arts, so he would have to restart a new life, making new friends, discover new places… The idea made him feel really nervous. Even during Summer, while Brett was practicing violin he had some shaking bow issues. But the day had to come.

The first day was a presentation for the students to get to know the teachers and Uni. In the end of the day Brett found himself alone in the middle of a garden, full of beautiful roses. He took out his violin and started to play the Violin Sonata by Debussy, his favourite.

And then…

He heard another voice…

Another violin was playing too.

Brett stopped right away. Listened very carefully… However, he needed to hear it closer. The sound was too beautiful to avoid.Put the violin in the case and hide it so no one could take it before he arrives.

“I must be out of my mind” whispered to himself. Brett manage to pass through the gates of the garden and entered into the forest. As soon as he realized, he was completely lost, and the violin sound stopped. The sky was getting darker but kept on going further, like something or someone was calling him. In the middle of the dark…

“A house?! Maybe someone will help me getting out of here.”

Brett felt like at home as soon as he felt the warmth of the fireplace. Took some time to realize that there was nobody inside, so he started to admire all the beautiful works made in wood. On a table there was a violin.

“What are you fucking doing?” the voice ecoed in the entire forest and Brett jumped.  Eddy approach Brett and pressed his hands against the wall. His dark eyes wide open towards Brett which didn't move. He rather felt aroused to be approached like this. He felt the heat of Eddy’s hands and his heartbeat in his ears.

“You are the violinist i heard” said Brett calmly.

“Why I can't feel your fear?” Eddy growled. He got even closer to Brett making their bodies connected.

“I'm Eddy Jack”

“I didn't ask you…”

“I'm telling you, ‘cause you're about to scream my name!”

They kissed deeply. They were both losing control of it. Brett release from Eddy’s grip, not to run away, but to feel his body. Started to touch his chest realizing Eddy’s nipples were very hard. They took off their clothes, that's when the temperature was getting higher. They didn't want to look too much at each other. They wanted more, to feel more. Eddy then went for his neck kissing and biting gently making Brett moan: “Eddy, fuck…”. The taller violinist manage to pick Brett and take to bed, grinding his cock on him. The kisses were getting deeper and deeper. The smaller violinist scratched Eddy’s chest which make him moan. His heart skipped a beat. He couldn't hold anymore.

“Eddy, fuck me”

“Oh fuck I can't stand anymore” Eddy said. Grabbed Brett's waist with one hand while he used the other one rub his nipples. He then put just the tip to not hurt him a lot. Thrusting in and out he hear the smaller violinist biting his lips and demanded to go deeper. Eddy granted his wish. He felt the warmth and began to thrust even harder. Brett screamed a lot of times the violinist’s name. He never felt like this before, didn't want to end it. His mind was in heaven looking at Eddy, feeling this pleasure and making him moan in his tight fit. The taller violinist was now close to cum but wanted Brett to cum too, so he controlled himself until he heard “Eddy i want to cum”. This words made Eddy shiver and feel goosebumps in his spine. While Thrusting harder, he took his partner’s cock massaging it up and down. Brett felt then the cum inside of it and his partner made him cum too at the same time. They ended with a deep kiss.

The next morning Brett woke up, in his room like nothing happened. There was a huge bulge inside of his pants. His heart was still racing. We can say he had a wet dream. Realizing it, he massaged his cock making him to cum. He still remembered every single detail about that dream, so the next few days, it was all he could think about tho he didn't know that Lumberjack.