Chapt. 2

∆ Alaska's POV ∆

"Alaska wake up... Daddy left. I can't find him." I hear my scared little sister say as she shakes me to wake me up.

"Aubrey, its 4am. Why Are you up?" I aks curious.

"Help me find Daddy!" she says getting upset.

"Okay. Did you look in the living room and his room?" I ask my frightened 10 year old sister.

"Yeah. Oh I forgot to check his bathroom though." she says.

"Okay I'll go check." I say walking towards his bathroom.

**moments later.....**

"AUBREY GET MY PHONE!! CALL 911!!! NOW!!! HURRY AUBREY!!!" I scream in horror.

"Why!!!? What happened!?" she says as she runs towards me with my new iPhone 6 I got yesterday.

"Now! Aubrey out! Go! oh my god." I start to cry.

"Um.. yes . hello please send a ambulance to 4012 groove street now ! please hurry! , " I start to cry as I talk to the other person on the line of 911.

"Why? Mam, what's wrong.?" she says confused.

"My.. my.. my father.. he. he. he killed himself." I say still stunned out of fright and horror.

"Okay sweetie. Aumblance is on the way! Is anyone else hone with you? Sister, Brother, Mom ? " she asks concerned.

"Yeah.. my little 10 year old sister." I start to mumble under my breathe, but somehow she manages to hear me.

"Sweetie don't let her see him..." she says quickly after.

Then I run into my room to comfort Aubrey. She's already seen him.. its to late. She saw him lying on the floor, brains blowed out due to gun shot to the head. There's nothing I can do, to earse that from her memory. It will follow her, everywhere she goes. That's sight of  her dead father. Lying on his bathroom floor...

She's already seen her mother and her father dead.

What a poor little mind she has.

Now its 8am. Me and Aubrey slept at the hospital. Now we have to drive back home, and get ready for school. Ugh.

"Alaska.. why did he do that.?" she asks as we pull up to her school parking lot. "I don't know..." I say surprised as much as her. "He was a acholic and sad all the time because of Mom.." I continue.

"Okay. I love you. Go inside now. Have a good day." I say, while kissing her on the forehead.

Now time for me to go to hell. Oh sorry, I ment HighSchool .