Reshiram Creepypasta

I just wanna share my Creepypasta story, also if you have any idea what to call this story please comment below cuz I don't have a title for the story. The story is Pokemon btw. Half of the story is real that happened to me irl. Enjoy!

I have always wanted one of these ds or 3ds, I have been saving my money for one and I could only afford a old ds or a old ds lite so I bought a pink ds lite off of eBay, it was only $60 and I only had $70 and I'm a big Pokemon fan and I already bought one of the pokemon games, which was Pokemon white and I had to wait 2 weeks for my ds to arrive at my house, and when it finally came, I was so excited, that I ripped the box open. I put my Pokemon white game into my ds and started the game, in the game said "Saved file" or "New game". I already knew I bought a used game so I clicked on the saved file. The trainer's name was Riko, Riko had blood all over him, like he was murdered, he had no teeth, no eyes, his eyes was pitch black, and he was missing his left leg and his right hand. There was a knife in his chest.... I clicked on the trainer card, all gym badges, 999,99 poke, and a 5 star black trainer card, and all Pokemon on the pokedex, apparently, the last person hacked this game. I didn't like hackers, I checked his Pokemon, all level 100, but one of them were level 1, it was a Reshiram. The other Pokemon were a Samurott, a Charizard, a shiny Mewtwo, a Raichu, and a Zoura. Something felt off with the Reshiram, I clicked on the Reshiram, it had blood all over its body and it had one wing and it looked so sad and depressed, the Reshiram's name was Sîwāng which meant Death in Chinese. That was weird, I thought. I didn't care that much and restarted the game, making a new game file. I went through the Juniper lecture, selecting the female character, I named her Akio. I clicked enter. Soon I got all the badges and beated the Elite Four in a month. The game started the ending credits and all that stuff and after that, my ds flashed black and white over and over again for 2 mins, then a bloody Reshiram appeared on the screen, a text box popped up, " Do you remember me? " A yes or no option popped up. I was confused so I clicked no. The Reshiram said "You did this to me, you abandoned me! " Another yes or no option popped up " Do you still love me? " I was still confused so I clicked no. The Reshiram said "You know, stop lying!" I tried to remember why the Reshiram was saying that, then I quickly realized that the Reshiram was from the last file so I said you must be talking about your last trainer." to the speaker of my ds. The Reshiram said "No I'm talking to you, not my old trainer. " I was so confused so I started to say "What you mean? " but then the screen faded to black the screen starts flashing black and white over and over again. The Reshiram was closer on the screen, I could see its red bloody eyes. The Reshiram starts to scream so loud that I shut down my ds, but my ds wouldn't shut down so, I threw it across the room. The ds was still on, I could see the screen. The Reshiram said "You should bought me with you! " then a yes or no option popped up "Do you want to bring Sîwāng with you? " I picked up my ds. I clicked no of course. The Reshiram said "Then something bad is going to happen to you." What? I thought What you mean something bad is going to happen to me? So I said "What you mean? " to the speaker of my ds. The Reshiram said "You'll see..... " Then the Reshiram smiled evilly. "I'm going to do the same to you like I did to my last trainer. " The Reshiram replied. I started to get worried. I thought to myself, am I going to die, am I going to die!?!?!! The Reshiram read my mind "Yes. That might happen to you. " the Reshiram replied. Sîwāng lashed his claw at me. I woke up in a room full of blood, I was laying in a puddle of blood. All around me were dead pokemon, which was a Samurott, a Charizard, a Shiny mewtwo, a raichu, a zorua, a flareon, a simisear, a liepard, a audino, a haxorus, a tranquill, a swoobat, a leavanny, and a Zekrom. All the Gym leaders were dead so was all the Elite Four and Professor Juniper was all dead..... Even Riko were there....... I started to cry, looking at everything in the room. Sîwāng looked at me, smiling evilly. I threw a Masterball at Sîwāng, he dodged the Masterball. A text box popped up "Sîwāng doesn't want to be caught!" No Pokemon was able to dodge that ball. The Reshiram teleported me into some other room, I was tied to something, I was blindfolded and tape were on my mouth. I didn't know what was happening. The Reshiram slashed his claw at me, deeper than before. I felt pain, that I tried to scream but I couldn't. The Reshiram said "How dare you try to catch me?! " I tried to speak, "Why are you doing this to me? " but I was muffled. The Reshiram lashed out his claws into my stomach, I tried to scream. But all I let out was a small yelp. I was still crying, especially from the pain I was getting. I felt a lot of blood coming out of my stomach. The Reshiram slashed his wing at my neck, the next thing I knew that I was dead. I got returned back into the real world. Huh?! I thought. Why I'm still alive?! The blindfold and the tape were off. There was still blood on my shirt and I was going to have those scars forever...  There was a note on my bed and a reshiram plush on my bed, it looked like the same reshiram I saw in the game. I read the note, it said " Sleep with me or you're dead.... Love, Sîwāng" I didn't want to die of course. So I slept with him every single night. I would never play Pokemon the same way again.........
THE END