And So She Appears!

"H-Hana N-Nishiki age 17!" I said to myself in the mirror of the school bathroom, trying to get my courage up to introduce myself to my new classmates.  "Though, it's still no good, m-my face is so red, ugh I hate talking to people, especially for the first time, at this prestigious school intros are everything!"  I sighed and leaned against the corner, my father only sent me to this school because he thought I could actually make friends and not be bullied anymore. 

"Tough luck when I can't stop being s-so awkward..." I sighed softly and grabbed my bag, I exited the bathroom and started walking down the hall, looking straight down at my feet, I didn't have the courage to see if anyone was staring, but I swore I heard whispers.

I sighed coming to a door "I didn't even realize where I was until now. Music Room 3? I wonder if these people will know where my class is?"  I opened the doors to the room and bunches of rose petals came flying at me all of a sudden, I covered my face, falling to the ground, when I opened my eyes, there were 6 guys standing there and one girl.

"Ooh!!! A new guest? And she looks just adorable" Suddenly this tall guy with blonde hair and violet eyes came towards me, he got in my face. "Hello Princess! And, what's your name?" He said, I just sat there as he extended his hand

"I-I-i..." Not a single sentence could come out my mouth. "Now Senpai, you'll scare her, go away" The girl spoke up, all the hosts started to talk loudly, well except for the Tallest one, he was probably around 6'4, and had some.. kid? by his side.

This was all so overwhelming for me for me I started to cry, all the hosts looked at me in awe "Oh look boss, you made her cry! Made her cry made her cry!!" The twins stated, pumping their fists, I cried harder.

That's when the Tallest boy spoke up. "Stop, you're scaring her" He said in a quiet voice, but everyone immediately stopped, staring at him in awe, he came over to me, easily helping me up from the floor, he put his hand on my head and for some reason I calmed down immediately.

"Tamaki" He pointed to the blonde with violet eyes "Kyoya" He pointed to a glasses guy "Hikaru, Kaoru" He pointed to the twins. "Honey" He pointed to the small guy "Haruhi" He pointed at the girl.

"And I'm Mori, are you okay?" Mori asked, he rubbed my head softly as I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I say smiling, I don't know why, but seeing Mori just calms me down.

"Now that that's out of the way! Welcome to Ouran's very own Host club! Filled with very handsome men!" Tamaki, who I was guessing was the leader came closer to me but mori stood close, as if he was protecting me.

"U-Uhm? B-Boys? But, isn't H-Haruhi a girl though?" I stated but all I got was stares of awe.

((I wanted to make another Ouran thing. This I intend to be a very sweet love story))