Classic x reader

((I'm sorry but that picture is soooo cute!))
Classic sans p.o.v
I was walking around Snowdin looking for something to do. I was soooooo bored. There is never anything new to do.
2 hour time skip
Y/N p.o.v
I came into this snowy town. Hopefully I can find something to eat I haven't eaten in ages! I walk into a shop. "So warm!" I think to myself and I notice that I can buy food so I buy a few cinnamon buns to eat. I eventually leave and am hit by the cold. "I wanna go back inside" I mumbled and I was about to until I saw a skeleton in a blue and grey jacket coming up to me. He put a hand on my shoulder and asked if I wanted to go to gilby's with him so I politely accepted bc it sounds like there could be food there and it would be warm. We get there and I see a lot of monsters some just sitting there and other having fun with friends or family and some playing games. It smells amazing I can smell food. And we sit down on some stools at a bar.
Classic p.o.v
We sat down at the bar and I ask if she wants fries or burger and she wanted fries so I got her some.
Time skip bc author is lazy
It's been a few years an Y/N has been living with sans and papyrus and you have developed a small maybe major crush on him.
Your sitting at the table drawing and you've been thinking about him for ages and you felt a hand on your shoulder and someone sit next to you and your face immediately burns a bright blush as you notice that it's sans. You two talk for a while and you went to grilby's and may have gotten a bit drunk.
Classic p.o.v
I've had a crush on Y/N for a while now and I think I should finally confess so I'll take her to grilby's and get her drunk. So I did. We were walking home and we got inside and walked up to my room which we share. "Hey Y/N" "I need to tell ya something" I pull her closer and look into her sparkling F/C ((favourite colour)) eyes. " I've had a crush on you for a while I know yo-" I was cut off by her kissing me and I eventually kissed back my face a bright blush and so was hers.
Y/N p.o.v
Finally we kissed! I've been waiting for this moment for years now. I'm so happy and we eventually pull apart "I love you sans" I smile cutely at him. "I love you too" I was happy to hear him say it back.
Few years time skip
no ones p.o.v
You and sans have been living together for a while and you have two kids a boy and girl both half human half monster and you live together you two are happy together.

((510 words!! This took ages and I'm doing it during school so sorry if it's shit but I will post the next one either later today or tomorrow hope you enjoyed!))