Chapter five: A Hideous Face

I woke up the next morning alone. I looked around and didn't see Tom anywhere so I stood up, changed into some day clothes, and went out to my office. I looked around and couldn't find him anywhere so I went out in to the main part of Gringotts. I looked around to see a Tom talking to some of the goblins. I walked up to them and put my arm around Toms waist.

"Good morning everyone," I said nodding my head to the goblins.

"Good morning lord Alex," they replied.

"Hello Tom," I whispered in his ear.

"H-h-hi," he stuttered and I chuckled.

"Alexander don't kill the dear boy his face is so red his face could melt," Clyshi said.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Lord Alex sir you have a meeting with the Weasels today," she told me and I groaned.

"Why does the world hate me. Actually send them a letter telling them it's moved to tomorrow," I said resting my head on Toms shoulder.

"Yes sir," she said bowing and then her and the other goblin walked off.

"Why did you move the meeting to tomorrow," Tom asked.

"Cause I'm taking you out today," I replied and walked back into my room.

I grabbed a black button up shirt and white jeans. I changed and walked back out into gringotts.

"Alexander where are you going," Ragnok asked.

"Out with Tom," I replied.

"Ok but be careful I hear the toad is out today," he told me and I groaned.

"We'll be fine. I know how to protect myself," I said and went to find Tom.

I found him in my office sitting in my chair. He was reading a book from the library.

"Enjoying the book," I asked and he jumped.

"Yes I am. Are we leaving now," he asked and I nodded.

I started walking and he jumped up and grabbed my hand.

We went to Florian Fortecue (it's an ice cream parlor), suggarplum's sweet shop (candy shop), and Flourish and a Blotts (bookstore).

We are now on our way to the leaky cauldron (pub) to eat and get drinks. We stepped inside and a wave of dread hit me. Sitting there at the bar was the ugly pink toad herself. I grabbed Toms hand and walked to the very back where I always sit and sat down.

"Listen Dolores Umbridge is at the bar. She will most likely come back here and start a fight with me. Wether it be physical or verbal I don't know," I told him.

"Ok," he replied and scooted closer to me on the booth.

A few minutes later and just as predicted Dolores walked up to us.

"Shouldn't you boys be in school," she asked.

"Shouldn't you not be in a pub," I asked and pulled Tom closer to me.

"Who is this your boyfriend," she asked.

"As a matter of fact it is," I responded.

"Well I'm going to have to give both of you detention," she said.

"You can't. We don't go to school," I told her and smirked.

"Then where do you go I'll contact your teachers," she said.

"We don't go to any school," Tom said quietly.

"Oh he can speak... What do you mean you don't go to any school," she yelled.

"We are taught by the goblins in gringotts," I replied calmly.

"Why would they teach little children who know nothing anything. If they were to teach anyone it would be someone with more class," she ranted.

"Well I'm sorry that my goblins cause trouble for teaching me," I told her sarcastically.

"Yours. The goblins aren't yours there the goblin king," she yelled again.

"Well it's nice to know that people know of me," I said making my crown appear.

"Oh your majesty I am sorry for disturbing you and your boyfriend I will leave," she said and walked away.

"She has a hideous face to look at," Tom said and I chuckled.

"Ya I know," I replied looking at him and smiling.