59

So I probably won't write the scene described in last chapter because someone already said I explained it well enough, so hope you enjoy this instead.

"Hey, Stylers," Harry sighed into the camera, a frown on his face as he sat down at the kitchen table. "Louis has been gone for about a week having writing sessions and recording some songs, so it's just been me, Silas and Clifford at the house."

Harry looked over and smiled as he watched Clifford snuggle up on his doggie bed that they had in the kitchen. Harry turned the camera over on him and zoomed in. "Clifford's been a sleeping puppy so he hasn't been good company."

Harry turned the camera back over to him and gave it a weak smile. He rested his free hand on his cheek and slumped his shoulders. "My mum and sister are in town as well, but they've taken Silas for the day so here I am all alone."

Harry sighed as he lazily stared off at the wall in front of him. He grew rather bored being at the house by himself and not having Louis with him. He was fine for a little bit, but since the weekend he had been feeling a little bit lonesome.

It had been nice getting some alone time with Silas, but at the same time Harry never liked when Louis had to be gone. It was only a week, but he did miss Louis more than anything at the moment.

"I miss Louis," Harry voiced with a small giggle, repeating the words that had been going off in his mind.

His vlog was interrupted when he heard a sudden thump coming from the other room. Harry's eyes widen right away and his heart dropped. No one was supposed to be in his house but him, but that sound had him on full alert and Clifford jumping out of the bed.

"What the fuck?" Harry mumbled nervously.

He gave one look at the camera before he was standing up on his feet. He lead the way out the kitchen with Clifford coming in hot behind him.

"If I die or get robbed, at least I have video proof," Harry reasoned as he got close to his bedroom door.

Clifford jumped in front of Harry and started growling at the door. Harry swallowed as he realized whoever was in his house was actually in his room, and now Harry also realized holding his camera in his hand while filming everything probably wasn't the smartest thing he could of done. He didn't even have a weapon.

Harry turned his head to see what object he could use to defend himself. The best he had was an umbrella next to the office door, so he quickly grabbed that and held it up in case he needs to whack someone in the head.

Harry pushed the door open slowly with his foot and noticed the room was dark. He continued to push it open all the way so that the light from the hallway could filter in. Clifford continued to growl at the the room, not actually going in to bite whoever was there.

Harry still couldn't see much but the outline of the bed. He saw a pair of shoes on his side that made his heart stop, so he quickly turned the light on and took a huge step forward as if he was about to use his umbrella to attack.

But when the light came on, it was Louis who was standing there. He had a giant grin on his face, growing even wider when noticing the umbrella in Harry's hand.

He had a bouquet of flowers in his hand, and right next to him on the bed was a giant stuffed animal that had a huge heart in the middle. On the paws of the stuffed animal was stitched I love you. And there were even rose petals scattered along the comforter and fake candles lined along the framing of the bed.

Harry relaxed as he dropped the umbrella, walking straight over towards Louis and giving him a hug. "You scared the shit out of me," Harry complained, burying his head into Louis' neck.