Part One

You were half asleep when you heard the door swing open. "Goodmorning, beautiful!" A raspy voice sang as it drew nearer to the bed. You acted asleep as the boy came to your side of the bed. "Wake up, y/n! I'm hungry!" He whines as he shakes you a little. You ignore it as you seal your eyes close. It's taking all your strength to keep them close, because if you opened them, you would see his smile. What's so bad about his smile you ask? It's contagious. You didn't want him to know you're awake, so you turned the other way.

"I know what will wake you up..." He trailed off. You could tell he was smirking by the tone of his voice. "Oh no..." Is all you thought before being attacked by two huge, warm hands roaming all over your body. "Cameron! S-stop!" You squealed as he continues to tickle you. "Are you awake now?" He chuckles. "Y-yes! Please, s-stop!" You scream through all the laughter. He finally stops to let you catch your breath.

"Come on, I'm starving!" Cam says as he races out the door and into the kitchen. You giggle at the sight of this and roll out of bed. You throw your hair into a messy bun and head downstairs. You walk into the kitchen to see Cameron has already set out the eggs, bacon, and bread for breakfast. You giggle and shake your head as he smiles, innocently.

You turn on the radio and him along as you fry the bacon. During the chorus, you feel two warm hands snake around your waist. He puts his head on your shoulder as he watches you cook. You continue to cook as he sets up the table. "Done!" You said as you put the bacon into a plate. "Good, I'm starving!" He says as he rubs his hands together. You giggle as your follow him to the table.

You two start eating as it's kind of silent. "Babe, you don't plan on doing anything today, right?" He asks. You slowly nod as he smiles. "Okay, good." He says as he eats the bacon. "Why?" You trail off. "I miss our lazy days. You know, watching Netflix, eating junk food, cuddling..." Cam says as a grin crosses your face. "Sounds good." You smile as you start to finish up.

You walk over to put your plate up as Cam sets you onto the counter. His arms wrap around your waist and you throw your arms around his neck. "Perfect." He whispers as you smile capturing every moment. You lean down and kiss him as you pull away and giggle. "I missed this." You said as he nods. "Especially this." He smirks. He pulls you off of the counter and turns up the radio. "May I have this dance?" He asks, holding out his hand. "Why, of course." You giggle as you accept the offer. In the next few moments, you two are dancing around the kitchen as the song "I'm Yours" blasts through the kitchen.